Outsider Question

Hello, potential server-mates! I have a question for you all that others from the funnel servers might ask.

If any of you can post any updates as to how you feel the population increases this week with the funnels would be greatly appreciated. Every few hrs I log onto a lvl 1 to do a /who to see, but hopefully some of you can provide an even greater answer.

My group of friends’ story went like this(unfortunately):

3-4 of us started on Herod on launch. Some of us got disconnected in the first 40 mins and then got booted to a 15k queue. 2 out of 4 rerolled to Kromcrush when it opened.

Then every other friend(about 10) went to Kromcrush as well because of Herod queues. So now there is only like 2 or 3 of us on Herod, rest on Kromcrush.

We are interested in funneling here to play together, but have obvious reservations about server population.

Any updates throughout the week(since this offer ends on Monday!) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.

1 Like

A group of 10 of us are dealing with a similar situation. Most of us are 50+ and we are priming to swap later tonight. Let’s talk more about making the most of the transition.

Join the EarthFury discord, the other alliance might be able to give you a better idea of what their experience is like.

Before the announcement of new transfers, I was seeing a constant increase every day. CensusPlus says total pop now of a little over 5k Horde. I realize some of that number are alts, bankalts, and the curious who rolled level 1’s.

Edit- Seeing around 1k on peak hours in the evening.

Myself and 4 other friends wondering the same thing. We just want to make sure we’re transferring to a server with a healthy pop!

We’ve got 4-5 of us in another friend group that just made the switch today. Mostly all mid 40s

Server went to medium pop today and honestly the cities had a noticeable amount more people (horde).

My guess is it will actually pick up as the fear of dead server leaves.

Alliance is hoppin’ tonight. Lots of transfers coming though, even a couple guilds coming over. I can only assume things’ll continue like this into the weekend.

Would like to drop in and say ive made the switch tonight as well along with a friend of mine, if you feel like grouping up say hi!

If any transferring alliance are looking for a place to call home and progress to end game, consider joining Relapse!

We made the switch, too. After sitting in queue for an hour on Kromcrush, decided it was time to bounce.

I have seen a steady growth before yesterday, but I think anyone who was logged in for a better part of yesterday will tell you that the server felt more alive than ever. World/lfg chat was very busy and the major cities were filled with people. We also had medium pop all throughout the day

Hey, just transferred to Earthfury from Skeram. Currently there are ~4K toons per side, great faction balance, seems to be growing. Immediately got into a guild and ran some SM the first night. Goodbye ques, hello Earthfury!

It’s 8K both side, and currently within 100 of being exactly even, per classicrealminfo

Honestly, we could probably use another few thousand on both sides as a buffer for when people bail on WoW, but currently finding groups is a non issue and the AH/economy is absolutely fine

2 Likes

I agree with the above sentiment. Each side could use a couple thousand more as cushion. But for right now the server feels very alive. I won’t lie the AH leaves a little to be desired. It’s not as active as the previous server I xferred from (Thalnos) but I hope that that will pick up soon.

AH will take time. I came from Herod and it took forever to do a full AH scan. Now it takes me a matter of minutes. Hopefully, we see more transfers. I saw Horde in Arathi and got ganked by a Blitz, a Undead Rogue from Participation Totem (seems chill. Didn’t camp like many do), but I was mostly able to farm the mobs I wanted for silk. I’ve heard STV is a different story, but I wonder if it’s as bad as Herod’s STV.

So thankful for a balanced server even if it’s not filled to the brim and queued.

I left Kirtonos because it was almost 3:1 Horde. STV was pretty much impossible but many other areas were super bad. Spent a lot of time corpse running. I left and rerolled on Benediction which was painful leaving my lv 34 toon behind. Then I just happened to notice last minute the free transfer to Earthfury from Kirtonos. Got in with an hour to spare. I sure hope it stays pretty balanced.