Outriders demo

What did you think of it?

I rather enjoyed it. I think it has some potential but there are some wierd things I dont like as well.
If you have any love for the Division, gears of war, or Destiny you should probly give the demo a go. Its free.

Hopefully the full release can polish things up some.

Probly not a “buy” for me. At least not at release but I can see it evolving into a great game.

1 Like

Guess I’ll download it and find out.

I liked it. Thanks for making a note of it. IT looks really good. I would put this on my list of games to buy this year.

It’s like a cross between Halo (which is really fun in co-op mode) and CoD. IT’s a nice feel very genuine story line… it’s looks and plays great.

IT’s fun… many games like this try too hard to make the game playable and fluid and sacrifice playstyle or complicated combat this really has the potential to be a ‘best title you never heard of’ - for 2021

1 Like

I think it’s a lot better than The Division. The character skills feel more like a mixup between Destiny and Borderlands but with more customization.

The full game will be out soon and it seems worth the buy. Can’t wait to try out the max World Tier.

The 30fps cutscenes were jarring AF

And the absolutely over the top screenshake. Gdam.

Game has potential but its really unpolished right now.

1 Like