Outlaw spec bonuses

For this specialization, in Season 4, I would like the bonuses (updated) from:

Para esta especialización, en la temporada 4, me gustarían las bonificaciones (actualizadas) de:

Para esta especialização na Série 4, quero os bônus (atualizados) da:

• Season 1 / Temporada 1 / Série 1
  • Season 2 / Temporada 2 / Série 2
  • Season 3 / Temporada 3 / Série 3
0 voters

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/1760899/1

Unless they undo the nerfs to energy generation and SS proc chance you are literally griefing if you vote for anything other than Season 3.

17 Likes

S2 bonus with the new BtE rotation is goated numbers wise.

3 Likes

you have decent gear but your talents are beyond wack is why you have energy problems.

Try this build for ST: BQQAcWb37Z8KXj8LlE1rTPXfsBAEkkEJCSSIJCSkkmkElkIlkAAAAAAAaJJhERJSapEAAAASCA

and this one for M+/cleave:
BQQAcWb37Z8KXj8LlE1rTPXfsBAEkQkEIJhESkkkkmkElkIlkAAAAAAAtWSCSElIpkWAAAAIJA

You can also squeze another ~4k dps if you switched your boots to slimy expulsion

I’m only rank 49 rogue in the world but you’re right I have no idea what I’m doing or how to correctly play the spec.

16 Likes

their talents are the stock standard Keep It Rolling build, which is the much better M+ Outlaw build when compared to Hidden Opportunity.

I don’t fault you for not knowing about it (it’s not really that well known outside of the Rogue discord, which is also why a lot of top rogues aren’t playing it lmao), but it’s pretty clearly the better build for M+ content this season in both sims and practice.

Yeah I was gonna say Roll the Bones build is better than HO overall but its harder to get used to and a bit more punishing if you die, this current season set would probably be best aswell considering it came along with the remake of the spec too.

while bonezz is absolutely in the right, I just wanted to make the additional note that not playing acro strikes in M+ as outlaw is an insane dps loss alone outside of sims if you’re doing that you’re making things much harder/lower dmg for yourself

2 Likes

Just so people can make an educated vote about this (if they care to)

Numbers (tuning) probably irrelevant since we should assume all specs will be tuned around w/e tier they get. For referance, t31 and t30 are pretty close in performance at equal ilvl with T31 being slightly stronger. T29 is back by a large margin. Probably irrelevant assuming they tune correclty.

Playstyle wise, new outlaw was made around T31. T30 adds tremendous variance to the spec. We had a bunch of our resources and procs taken out of the spec to regain them with T31. But T30 also has the unique aspect of scaling with direct damage trinkets, which neither of the other tier sets do. And there are some spicy trinkets this fated season.

Personally, I’m voting T31 because I’d rather keep variance on the lower end and having more buffs is fun.

I wish I could choose a set for PVE or PVP. Too bad T31 is the obvious choice for all content.

2 Likes

Bless your heart. I can tell the by the unique numbers you copied stock HO build from WoWhead or Rogue Disc. Its like playing outlaw on easy mode and sacrificing 4-5% damage over KIR. Yet you thought it will squeeze another ~4k dps. While S2 with new BTE rotation will scale better, T31 sims better with KIR and overall more damage…

I will vote if you tell me how to get these sets!

Drop from Fated Raids?

Wouldn’t S2 be the best option due to the new upper handed upper hand talent? All those soul rips while you proc BTE over and over

Season 3 set feels like it is needed just to make the class playable. So disappointing

2 Likes

yes, but theres the variance of getting ace proc during crackshot. The difference of getting no procs vs chaining 7 procs will be massive

Unless they make it so that it doesn’t break gouge, it’d be trolling to pick this set bonus that literally didn’t even get used in PvP because it was so detrimental

2 Likes

Why not also show in here what each set bonus do before giving us the option to “vote”?

I am going to say season 1 because of the ambush and dispatch damage and now vanish is 6 second it will be that much more fun in pvp. Now that will only work if the crack shot dispatch will also be affected.

1 Like

I am a terrible rogue, but I also noticed my dps went WAY up when I swapped to acrobatic strikes. Unless you have a tank that can stack super tight, you’re probably not hitting everything in range.