Outlaw Rogue wishlist

Just a selfish wishlist of things I want for my Outlaw rogues.

• Glyph of adventurers rope- changes the chain from the grappling hook animation to a coil of adventurers rope.

• glyph of Gun
    Changes the gun from your pistol shot/point blank animation to any gun in your inventory, scaled down.

• run through, purely for aesthetic.

• gut shot, gun animation for kidney shot. I miss that.

• glorious chest O’ pirate hats. Rogue exclusive toy in the vein of the barrel O’ bandannas and barrel O’ eyepatches.

2 Likes

I just want them to revert the nerf to Crankshot in PvP combat :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

For BtE to stop bugging and going on cooldown even when it’s used LITERALLY WHILE IN STEALTH.
Is that asking for too much? :<

8 Likes

Ooh, forgot one,

-glyph of Crimson Tankard, swaps out the crimson vial from the Crimson vial ability animation for a Tankard of ale

4 Likes

This has been killing outlaw for me lately. This week during my weekly heroic clear I had BTE go on CD on my first use after vanish at least once on every boss…

It would be so much easier just to have entering stealth through vanish or SD completely reset the CD on BTE so we would never have to worry about it being on CD or randomly bugging on going on CD

Crazy seeing my DPS drop 40-50k after losing my Crackshot window and having AR fall off because BTE decides to go on CD for no reason during a stealth window

4 Likes

I would love it if blizzard let us transmog our pistol!

4 Likes

Outlaw is plagued by bugs, it’s becoming more frustrating by the day. Yesterday I was trying to push M+ and this literally caused me to do 200k dps less on the first pull. It went on cooldown after my initial stealth, and after my first vanish. This shouldn’t even be possible because I literally swap dispatch and bte on my stealth bar, so I literally can’t even press bte on this button when not in stealth… yet it still went on cooldown.

We’ve also gotten literally 0 (ZERO!) acknowledgement on these issues even being known. Would be great if the dev would let us know what the plans are because this is seriously killing outlaw performance as it’s already the most complicated and APM heavy spec out there.

7 Likes

My selfish wishlist I want for my Outlaw Rogue:

• Combat

:upside_down_face:

6 Likes

More raid utility like giving all melee leech poison or roll the bones buffing the raid.

I’d like it for grappling hook to, you know, work. At least don’t make it even jankier than warrior’s charge pathing.

1 Like

Glyph of Sinister Strike/Saber slash.

Returns primary combo bulilders to the traditional race/body type unique animations.

I cannot stress how much i hate that my undead rogue slashes the same way that my pandaren does with both fists and swords and what have you.

1 Like

I want Blade Flurry to be a toggle again, not a CD.
I also want pickpocket to work while moving.

4 Likes