Outlaw QOL changes

I would love to see enduring brawler and weaponmaster be combined in the talent tree. So that would open up a pvp slot. Seems kinda lame to always have to take enduring every game. They actually have a lot of cool pvp talents but you just can’t take because enduring, smoke bomb and disarm are just always the strongest.

Also, just add evasion and feint to Restless blades. Keep it at .5 seconds per combo point but float like a butterfly feels like I’m giving up damage again for a mediocre defence upgrade. Or make evasion 1.5 mins cd and remove Float like a butterfly. Sub actually feels like the tankiest rogue spec now with double vanish and good CDR.

The centre line of the rogue tree, which i assume is supposed to be the outlaw branch. The only talent in there that feels like outlaw is the increased range. Everything else is more sought after by assa and sub. Very few outlaw use echoe.

Nightstalker should work with shadow dance on outlaw spec.

Killing spree needs its damage doubled, even then i don’t know if it would be threatening still.

I would love to see Feint come off GCD. Ive been playing some other specs lately like warrior and noticed d stance, ignore pain and die by the sword are all off GCD. It would be nice if you could feint and evasion during killing spree. Since you lose control during this ability.

Improved main gauche and triple threat feel like bad talents to me that high in the tree. Would love to see improved main gauche swapped with improved between the eyes. Or maybe improve our mastery where Main Gauche doesn’t feel like a bad option.

Combo points on target still get bugged out.

Plunder armor back as a pvp talent would be nice too.

3 Likes