Outlaw has ZERO DMG in PVP

Maturely looking at the big picture,

Its pre patch and we currently aren’t max level where the improvements are meant to have effective components. There’s likely a good reason for the haste and probably mostly can be aided by talents for moments of impact.

Regarding beta testing today:

• The CTO and Sleight of hand updated percentages felt more up to speed where it felt pretty solid with buried treasure was up frequently and pooling didn’t feel bad at 150 energy. 2/2 vigor did seem significant as well but damage felt reliable and consistent.

• GSW can slam too as a side note with pistol shots hitting for 950k sometimes too. (Taid dummy testing for context).

• Killing spree does anywhere from 1.9 - 2.3M

• crackshots are dealing 1.2M with 230k dispatch added and if fatebound , does considerable additional damage with tails coin up.

We bring control and quite a few stops, we don’t need anything else or it ceases to be a rogue.

• Resource generation across the game is being brought down to an extent from official notes and that is to make abilities have impact on their own instead of spamming and doing noodle hits.

• it just depends what the devs see as fair and balanced as we all are tuned around other classes and their little rinky dink buffs people keep screeching for. Combo point generation and additional hits are factored into resource generation and it is all calculated in some giant equation surely.

• 89% attack speed on outlaw without haste does feel impactful and more frequent offhand hits is generating more energy than DF so to speak.

I wouldn’t worry about it as we are technically “leveling” currently and things will pick up here shortly. Do what you love fellow rogue and never give up.

1 Like

Feels bad man. I just wonder if intentional or not.

Considering that none of our talents have changed, I’m going to doubt that.

We used to. Kidney Shot, Cheap Shot, Blind, and Gouge used to be good. But then time marched forwards and other classes got better and better CC that doesn’t break on the wind.

2 Likes

Exactly. I only ever used my CC as an emergency. So many other classes with aoe stops and stuns, that it is detrimental to the party to waste DR on solo stuns. Basically all we have is aoe blind that is an, “oh crap” button.

Never ending arms race man. I hear you. It is agitating bit that is the devs decision. The only thing I don’t agree with lately is priests not having cc like mind bomb when hybrid healers gained more tools while discipline gets nerfed on damage because of nonsensical quibbling.

Please expand upon your personal thoughts regarding new talents.

• Yes rng of the fatebound coin can be unpredictable but it does have pretty good probability concerning dispatch being the primary activator (i think 50 + 33% chance to continue theprevious flipped outcome)

Finishers for outlaw can deal an additional 20% as cosmic and as fast paced as outlaw is probably occurs pretty frequently.

• Concerning assassination and their concerns regarding deathstalker, envenom guarantees the positive feedback loop of marks (spend 3 → hit darkest night to gain 3 and repeat).

Im not challenging you, but I am genuinely requesting your input on what your concerns are as feedback plaguing the forums is just “memey” currently and non-helpful to anyone. The variance is probably so that it doesn’t become overwhelmingly strong, while not ideal to individuals. it does create a sense of dynamic play and is powerful when it lines up. (Ex: tails flip of 6 stacks dealing an additional 800k on a crit is pretty dang strong). That old nonsense saying of when rogues are having fun, no one else is propaganda will continue to haunt us. People have diarrhea filled hands and act like we should just suck because they don’t like fighting X type rogue.

1 Like