Our own Player created Fresh Classic

You should pay attention a bit more. People are begging for it… TBC died very quickly. Classic was obviously WAY more popular.

And well, Shadowlands is possibly the worst expansion ever.

6 Likes

yes sorry spelling mistake.

1 Like

Doesn’t mean a lot of people are.

Still going pretty strong. Sure it’s not classic P1 numbers, but it’s not dead. Not yet atleast.

Because of hype. The actual love of classic is overblown.

Go do your fresh start server, idc.

Just what I’ve been saying for so long…

Congratulations, guys! I hope you guys are having fun! I might roll an alt there to blast with you!

Good idea, I’ll roll a horde toon there too.

I just did, too.

But to note, servers aren’t really unique anymore in Classic. There are Server Clusters.

Which means that the following are effectively all the same server (shared AH, guilds, questing, dungeon and/or raid grouping):

wolk is the worst expansion ever, followed CLOSELY by MoP.

SL is fine, people are just whiners now.

That’s my cluster.,. My Rogue , Dethdealer is 33. I look forward to questing with you all when you catch up.

The entire WoW community just let out a guffaw.

MoP and WoD are what you should have said…. WotLK is revered by most.

1 Like

wolk is the worst expansion ever

I wouldn’t call it the worst, but Wrath is not very good, which I think many will realize when WotLK Classic rolls around. Two of it’s four raid tiers are just straight up bad.

ill check it out as well
show support for fresh

you dont remember the limited attempts, then. the 10v25, the oculus, the violet hold, the undertuned naxx, the ToC - all of it… and the ADDITIONAL INSTACES CAN NOT BE LAUNCHED.

1 Like

Yet you care enough to troll in here with your TBC toon to get reaction posts.
Why are you even in here?

I support you guys, but stay mad I guess because I responded to a guy who responded to me.

1 Like

The few
The proud
The players that liked that dungeon
/flex

I probably cut them too much slack tho with all the vehicle stuff they were so enamored with during wotlk.

I just joined under a secret identity

Hey! Im interested in this idea !
Is there a guild already? Who i pm ?

This has been tried several times before when Vanilla Classic was current, but it never had any success as people would eventually get bored and quit.

Anyway, I would suggest one of the roleplaying realms for the true fresh experience, though the longevity of the project might be better on a cluster with already a few active raid groups. Actually Bloodsail Buccaneers might be the best fit? I’ve heard its somewhat active.

From what I’ve seen the Atiesh cluster is the most active for Alliance, and the Herod cluster for Horde.

Though “most active” isn’t exactly booming.

You guys should make a server discord while population is low. At least you can see how many people are playing the server when people aren’t online.