Our own Player created Fresh Classic

Just out of sheer desire to play on a fresh classic server, which hasn’t been given to us yet. I’m wondering what kinda of interest there would be for people to start up a completely new toon on a classic era server specifically chosen to make it feel as new as possible.

Since there is really nobody playing on these servers, it shouldn’t be too hard to do. If there was enough interest, at the very least we’d have our own community to play with and a bit of a fresh feeling. I’d honestly rather do that than play TBC anymore.

If this get enough traction, maybe Blizzard would take notice.

Actually, F’ it. There is a server called Thalmos. I’m going to go create a character there. Back in TBC, there were so few people playing there that it didn’t even show up on Ironforge.pro because they didn’t even have enough people to form an active raiding guild.

If you’re bored… Thalnos NA-PVP (Horde)

Alodar

15 Likes

Which faction?

Started as Horde.

It’s the Classic Fresh WAITING room.

This is a Fantastic Idea…

I will be there with bells on… LOL

5 people started already! Keep coming!

1 Like

I will go horde too

i’ll make a toon also

Count me in.

Thank god tbh. Not many people want a fresh server, atleast not many in comparison to those who don’t want it or just don’t care.

Good luck though. Try to squeeze out as much fun as you can before Blizzard closes their doors.

You mean Thalnos, right?

You should pay attention a bit more. People are begging for it… TBC died very quickly. Classic was obviously WAY more popular.

And well, Shadowlands is possibly the worst expansion ever.

6 Likes

yes sorry spelling mistake.

1 Like

Doesn’t mean a lot of people are.

Still going pretty strong. Sure it’s not classic P1 numbers, but it’s not dead. Not yet atleast.

Because of hype. The actual love of classic is overblown.

Go do your fresh start server, idc.

Just what I’ve been saying for so long…

Congratulations, guys! I hope you guys are having fun! I might roll an alt there to blast with you!

Good idea, I’ll roll a horde toon there too.

I just did, too.

But to note, servers aren’t really unique anymore in Classic. There are Server Clusters.

Which means that the following are effectively all the same server (shared AH, guilds, questing, dungeon and/or raid grouping):

wolk is the worst expansion ever, followed CLOSELY by MoP.

SL is fine, people are just whiners now.

That’s my cluster.,. My Rogue , Dethdealer is 33. I look forward to questing with you all when you catch up.

The entire WoW community just let out a guffaw.

MoP and WoD are what you should have said…. WotLK is revered by most.

1 Like