Original Scarab Lords pre 2006

Think you are giving the OP too much credit lol.

2 Likes

OP is self Aware that they have peaked in wow. I say we throw em a bone!

2 Likes

As a returning player for Shadowlands ,and, As Blackrocks original gangster Scarab Lord, I concur with Shiromar. WTF Blizz where is the Love for the real G’s . After all we did for the game/server to truely earn and prop-up the raiding sceen. we were Named an Elite and given a title and a mount.
. In truth these same players continued though the years to promote your game at a idolistic level. by running/helping thee most elite guilds in the game from “cuties only” and “Trecherous Gods” to “Vodka” and “Bagthera’s Army”.
The least You could do blizz is punch in some 1’s and 0’s and grant us our mount across all -classical- realms and future xpac realm concepts…It is our Crown afterall
Much love fellow gamers
Scarab Lord Sedai
- FOR THE HORDE !!! -

I would fully support that. They should get a unique mount in classic too, maybe a recolor of the black one. To show off getting scarab Lord when it was actually hard haha

1 Like

Good idea

Effing 10 char

Its Sunday already?

Ummm…no. You didn’t earn it in this iteration.

They should create new titles. “Vanilla High Warlord” “Vanilla Scarab Lord” for the characters that are still around that did it 15 years ago. Classic players would have a cow though. lol.

The original scarab lords from Vanilla, sure. The “scarab lords” from BC/WotLK, not so much.

1 Like

I agree

I have High Warlord feat of strength on my retail account

I should be able to buy rank 14 gear on my classic character

They are on a seperate set of servers.

LOL no. You want it? Then you needed to earn it again.