Original Scarab Lords pre 2006

Can existing original Scarab Lords be grandfathered into Classic’s version.

4 Likes

No​​​​​​​​.

10 Likes

No.

adfxcvcxvb

2 Likes

No

3 Likes

No

2 Likes

Has anyone said no yet?

10 Likes

that’s unfortunate

2 Likes

No.

I feel like you want a cookie. Do you want a cookie?

can HWLs be grandfathered? use common sense

2 Likes

Only if I can port over my original Character and all his gear.

Just get it again.

4 Likes

I think they should be grandfathered in.

different game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As a pre-2006 scarab lord, I say no. Classic is not retail. If you want the mount again, like I do, Fracking farm it.

1 Like

I’m really old and lazy now, :frowning:

4 Likes

I almost wanna say yes but on a lv. 1 only

One of the reasons I quit retail was the fact that I did not play the early expansions, and there were so many rewards from that time that were no longer obtainable. Seeing so many mounts, titles, pets, transmogs, which I could never have, and importantly, never had a chance to obtain, put me off.

Thus, one of the reasons I switched to Classic was that it was a F R E S H start. Blank slate. I was fully equal (except for the stupid panda cub, I hate the panda cub).

There is no way in hell I will get Scarab Lord. I will not try to get it. But I 100% know I will not be a Scarab Lord because I couldn’t no life enough. Because I didn’t push a guild to support me. But I had a chance. And everyone I see with that ugly bug mount, I will know what it took for them to get it. I will see them and their guild grind in Silithus. Perhaps I will kill them in large scale wpvp myself during their endeavour. And I will enter AQ based on the fruits of their labour.

You played in a different time. Your legacy belongs to a different server, different players. You have a very rare title and mount in retail to glorify your achievement. But in Classic, your past does not matter. You are a simple adventurer starting from rags. The riches are yet to be earned.

Grandfathering retail achievements goes against the very foundations of Classic.

6 Likes

You’d think people would know a troll post when they see it after 15 years of wow forums.

1 Like

You are a real scarab lord? I Don’t consider anything legit in a legacy server. Can you link a scarab lord title character?