Orgrimmar Heirloom Vendors

So I noticed, while sitting in Orgrimmar doing some Auctioning stuff, that there are still people who do not know about the Heirloom Vendor’s located in Orgrimmar post “Battle for Undercity” and I thought that it might be nice to share this information for anyone who might still be out of the know on the forums. I know that a lot of posters here will likely know about this, but for those who don’t this might help save some time :slightly_smiling_face:

I believe that these vendors only appear after you have done -or- skipped the Battle for Undercity on said character but both the Undercity Quartermaster and Heirloom vendor can be found atop the Orgrimmar Main Gate where the red globe icon for the Portal Room can be seen after you have done Battle for Undercity on that character.

A lot of people are still redirecting others to Old Undercity, which is fine and all given you can phase back to it with the Bronze Dragon NPC, but there is a more convenient spot in Org now for BFA level characters.

Anyway, just wanted to share for anyone who may be out of the loop still after seeing people in trade still sending other’s to Undercity. If a character has not done Battle For Undercity though, I believe they still need to go to Undercity to snag them though.

17 Likes

Thanks fellow gamer

1 Like

Hell, I’m a old timer and I didn’t know this. Upvote.

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

:grin:
H

1 Like

:wink:

I do not feel like it was expressed very well, in game, that they were placed there. The game didn’t really do a good job of telling players about it :confused: But I suppose that’s what word of mouth in the community is for haha.

Of course, friend :grin: Knowledge is power!

2 Likes

Wow, I didn’t know they did this! I knew they moved the Darnassus and Gilneas ones to Stormwind but always assumed I had to go back to pre-Battle for Undercity to get heirlooms. Thanks for sharing this!

1 Like

You are most welcome, glad to share the info :slight_smile:

Cheers friend!
I can’t honestly say I’ve really thought about it or needed these guys recently but it’s certainly something I wasn’t aware of.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

1 Like

I am looking but I see no vendor at all. Is my character glitched. I’m level 70.

I think it’s a storyline thing and not a level thing. Make sure you’re in the right Chromie time (sometimes it can get switched) and that toon has gone past that quest line as noted in the first post.

I know I’ve had this issue on toons and both those options were things that came up.

4 years later.

They are in Undercity Rogue Quarters old timeline.

:panda_face:

1 Like

They are only moved there if the Battle for Undercity (pre-BFA questline) has been completed.

1 Like

Really? That’s weird is it supposed to be like that? I am in the current time on my level 70 and they aren’t in orgrimmar even though I’m in “current timeline”

Where Undercitty is in present time there should be a bubble somewhere on the right side of the map, that bubble should be an NPC you can talk to go to the past.

I’m at work so I’m unable to take a pic to show you.

Hoping someone could give better directions than I did.

Although, I do feel there should be a second NPC that sells heirlooms, because it’s confusing for new Horde players to find and it is a pain to switch back and forth just to buty heirlooms and upgraded them.

:panda_face: