Orgrimmar Bowling League is looking to round out our ranks!

Are you a player who wants to raid during the NA morning/daytime because you play from Europe, work the graveyard shift, or another reason? Do you want a community who plays at a similar time as you? Are you tired of logging into an empty guild and an empty friends list and discord? Come join Orgrimmar Bowling League’s daytime raid team and player base.

Orgrimmar Bowling League is a daytime AOTC guild who is looking for additional raiders and friends to round out our roster, as well as other players who just want to have some fun during the day. Whether you are an up-to-date player looking for a new guild, a player just returning after the 10.0 lull or a new player altogether, we hope you will consider our guild for Dragonflight and the future!

Our raid time is Wednesdays 11AM-2PM Central (Server) Time with our first raid of the season in 10.1. As of 4/7/2023, we are recruiting mainly DPS and some healers, but all would be considered. We have often raided as a smaller raid size (11-15 raiders), but are wanting to expand a bit this patch.

We do often use guild chat and like to be under the same guild tag, but also use discord for raid sign ups and chatter. We cannot ask anybody to spend money to transfer, but we do hope that you will come to Mal’ganis if we prove a good fit!

If you are interested or would like to know more, please reach out to me on Discord (Noel#0993) or apply through the in game guild finder, and mention this post in your first message.

Good morning Mal’Ganis! Bumping this post around our guild’s primetime! :slight_smile:

One week (minus a few hours) for our first raid! Still inviting some more DPS and healers!

Good morning Mal’Ganis! We have updated our post as we start to recruit for 10.1!

Bumping at our guild’s raid time!

Play at this time? So do we! :slight_smile:

Join us in our raid in about 2 weeks time!

Tired of waiting for patch updates at your primetime? So are we!

Tried to find you on discord. Looking for a daytime raid guild.

Hey! I double checked and my Discord in the first post should be correct. If you want to get in touch you can also join via the in game guild finder, or try my bnet: Noelzy#11138.

Our first raid was 7/9 Normal with almost 8/9 in one night. Join us next week for the reclear! :slight_smile:

Want to raid at this time? Join us!

Still looking for more bowlers!