Organized Crime - (A) Dalaran - New Community Forming For Raiding and Mythic +

Join our in-game community which is Cross Faction and Server!!

Hosted by Doominitus of Organized Crime on Dalaran (Alliance) - Cross realm and faction raiding and mythic plus key runs

NO TOXIC PLAYERS ARE ALLOWED – THIS BEHAVIOR WILL GET YOU IMMEDIATELY KICKED/REMOVED

These are not carry runs, please make sure your toons are geared for the content running and that you know the fight mechanics

Raid Nights:
Tues/Sun: 7:30pm – 10 Pm EST (Have not Started Just yet.) We have just started the recruitment process.

-Tues/Sun we will run either Normal Or Heroic Current Content

-We will figure out a alt run night for people looking to possibly gear alts as well. Or just do achievements and other raiding.

Other nights will be Mythic + keys, random or rated BG’s, or whatever peeps feel like doing.

All players are welcome to join the community.

Click the Link Below or Search for us in the Find Community Section make sure you check Cross Faction.
Community Link

Organized Crime of Dalaran

GM
Doominitus: Dominitus#1741

1 Like

Lets get some new faces up in here

Let’s get some new faces up in here!

Hey this looks like something I’d be interested in as a returning healer for DF. Hit me up on discord to talk. Prazz#0726

Boop! :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

Hope everyone has a great Halloween!

Bump it back up for some new faces

Bump can use a Mage and a Monk
A DK would be great as well.

Bump the community.
Can use a healer and a dps or two. Hit us up for some fun raiding we are 7/8H as well.

Bump it up. Hit me up
Can use a full time healer and some DPS

Currently 7/8H and gonna casually start 1 or 2 bosses in mythic for Vaults

Killing 2 mythics weekly now and also 8/8H
We are looking for core people who want to join a guild thats cross realm / faction.
Not looking to constantly pug a few spots.
Heals / DPS needed