Organised 2v2, 3v3 and 5,5 PVP Skirmishes (Moderates please confirm)

Require: a moderator to confirm if this is possible or not?

Disclaimer: for the casual reader this is my perspective so please don’t feel offended or say your opinion forcefully.

I don’t enjoy zerging in SS vs TM in Hillsbrad Foothills due to being a melee and not a rdps.

I would like to organise 2v2, 3v3 and 5v5 skrimishes with the Horde. So contact them and meet in a set location (to avoid being ganked or it being disturbed by people not participating).
I want to bring people to ress the fallen after each match that don’t get involved in the matches. So they don’t have to corpse run.
The matches will take place in the evenings and will be in different locations that favour Skirmish style matches, locations will be given prior to the Skirmish.

Please confirm Moderates if this is possible with any other information that is required as someone on the server was afraid it could be breaking TOS, i spoke to a GM and they requested i should post here.

I like the idea.

I don’t see how this breaks the ToS.

Additionally, you will not be able to enforce that spectators only spectate… but happy to be part of it :smiley:

I would not participate because I will get my behind kicked, but probably the only way to get the word out is to reach out to entire guilds?

Ping me when you want to have those skirmishes. I enjoy arena style fight