<Still Gaming> NA/PvP/Horde/West Coast/9PM-12AM PST [Bigglesworth]

<Still Gaming> Horde | NA | PST | Semi-Hardcore

Raid Times: Thursday & Sunday 9:00 PM PST – 12:00 AM PST

Loot System: Loot Council (EGPG background for transparency)

Server: Bigglesworth (Not 100% set in stone, but unlikely to change)

Intro: Still Gaming, is a guild established by myself, my brother, and a small group of IRL friends. We have a wide range of experience within our core group, and plan to recruit a wide range of experience levels; from practiced vanilla and classic players who know the end game inside and out, to some with no experience in WoW at all. We also share a wide range of interests, from players interested only in quick and consistent raid clears to those that live and die by Warsong Gulch. Our hype and enthusiasm for the release of Classic WoW is immeasurable, we have been wanting to talk about ice cream for a long time, blizzard. Channeling this love for the game, we want to establish a community of other gamers that may or may not have endgame experience, yet want to dedicate their time in order to learn, improve, and progress through the hardest content the game has to offer in order to collect purples efficiently while having fun in the process.

What we are looking for: We want to establish a solid 40-person raid team with members willing to learn the fights and show up on time so we can clear content quickly. Many of us are studying, working, or a juggling a mix of the two. We are all short on time these days and wish to run raids as quickly and as efficiently as possible. We understand other obligations can arise and don’t want this game to become a second job. But ultimately, our goal is to have a core group with solid attendance (80%+) that is also willing to put in the time to farm appropriate consumables/enchants and if necessary learn their class in a short period. Vanilla far more about preparation, not necessarily raw mechanical skill! Even if you aren’t looking to raid we still want anybody who is able to contribute to the guild in other ways including PvPing, dungeon running, leveling, and socializing. We love enthusiastic PvPers. Currently recruiting all classes!

Raids: Our goal is to form a raid group every week of solely guild members, progressing through content quickly and efficiently without wasting time.

PVP: Aside from raiding, we also plan to do premade BG’s in Phase 3+, world pvp/bosses in phase 2 and possibly some faction city raids in Phase 1. PM an officer in our discord, or reply here for any additional questions!

Discord: UvbkTf2 (Server Invite, Can’t post full link) or contact Fuego#1176, Dev#0025, Blackmushroom#6325, or Pantsy#8102.

Class Priority (updated august 9th):
Rogue: Medium/Low
Hunter: Very Low
Priest (holy): Medium/high
Shaman (resto): Very High
Warrior (dps): high
Warrior (tank): low
Druid (resto): medium
Druid(feral): low
Mage: high/medium
Warlock: medium/low

4 Likes

Bumpitty bump bump

We are still looking for all classes, certain class officer positions are still open, and we especially need a committed and vocal main tank!

Still looking for all classes, especially warlocks!

Who came up with 9PM to 12AM lol? Most adults have to be in bed by 10PM dude. (that’s classic wow base btw)

Thats after the kids are put to bed. I’ll be in that range, but I’m not staying up till midnight anymore. :stuck_out_tongue:

We are aware of our niche time, as it is the only that works for many of us. Of the ~35 we have collected in discord so far, most of us are west-coast guys who get off work late (and start late) or have kids! And can only raid once they are asleep.

Greetings, I’d like to be a member.
Played Vanilla, TBC and Wrath(restoration druid) in a semi-hardcore environment; and while I am an East Coast player, the raid times posted suit my late-night schedule perfectly.
I will be going back to my original roots as resto. If the guild would have me, then I will eagerly accept an invite when Classic launches.

Cheers.

Greetings, welcome to the team!

Bumpy Bumpy Bumps

Still in need of all classes, here is our current (May 21st) recruitment priority:

Rogue: Medium
Mage: Medium
Shaman: Medium (Resto)
Hunter: Low (Still recruiting 1-2 more)
Warrior: High
Druid: Low (accepting resto and feral both still)
Priest: High
Warlock: Very high

Discord Invite (Manually type in through the app):
tYQyms

Or contact Fuego#1176 or Dev#0025 via discord.

Or leave a response in this thread.

Serious or trolling? Theres many of us

I myself work 3-11 PM Central. So his raid times are still to early for me :smiley:

We are filling out our roster nicely, still recruiting all classes, especially warlocks, warriors, rogues, and shamans (resto).

Still recruiting all classes! Also have some class officer positions available as well as Main Tank.

west coast ftw

Just secured a dedicated main tank, still recruiting all classes, some class officer positions still open to those with atleast MC and BWL experience!

There are still plenty of spots available. If the raid times fit your schedule, you’re welcomed to join us.

I’d like to be the dedicated main tank. Have played war for 8 years and played through the vanilla back in the day. My discord is methodman#6257

I’d think an Adult would realize that alot of people work Night Jobs. The police for example don’t turn in at 10pm and just say screw the city.

Im looking to join them because of it. My work schedule is 2:30 to 11:30 est so its perfect for me.