<Order of Unity> recruiting M+ and new raiders!

[NA][A][Stormrage]

Order of UNITY is a casual/social based progression and M+ guild catered towards new, returning and learning players! If you’re nervous about getting into endgame, we’ve got you covered! (LGBT/420 safe) (FFXIV/WoW Hybrid)

If you are a new, returning, or nervous player that has yet to take a dive into Mythic, Raiding, or any of the seemingly overwhelming endgame of Dragonflight, we just may be the guild for you!

Instead of giving you a long and drawn out paragraph about who we are and what we’re about, I’ll summarize it into a neat FAQ for you to browse over!

What type of guild are you, exactly?

UNITY is a casual gaming group that caters specifically to players who want to enjoy the endgame without worrying about what the current meta is or what numbers they are pushing. This mentality has a tendency to overwhelm and discourage players from even attempting to get into endgame, and that is what we want to help with!

What roles are you looking for?

Right now, we are accepting all classes and specs. We prefer our players to play what they enjoy, not what the current meta tells them that they should enjoy instead.

Do you push keys?

We do have a dedicated group of players that regularly run and push keys. However, this is done in a laid back and casual environment, and we encourage players that have never given it a try before to join us!

What are your raid times?

Our current scheduled raid day is Sunday from 6pm-9pm CST, with a follow-up optional run on Monday from 8pm-10pm CST. Committing to Sunday’s raid does NOT obligate you to come on Monday.

I am worried about my performance, will I be scolded if I do poorly?

Under no circumstances do we allow members to be yelled at, condescended, or made to feel bad over their performance in game. This is a place of patience and learning, any player shaming will see you removed from the guild.

Are you a social guild?

We do tend to be more social than most, with people hanging out in voice chat together nearly every night, sometimes up to 10 players can be seen in our voice lobbies.

Do you do anything other than raid or run mythics?

We have a lot of players who love transmogs, collecting mounts, and collecting pets! We host events for running old content for mogs, mounts, pets, and more!

You mentioned that you are a FFXIV/WoW Hybrid guild. What does that entail?

can be found in both Final Fantasy XIV and World of Warcraft, with the same leadership team in both games. Our Discord server is joined with the two, each having their own dedicated text and voice channels.

Our Free Company can be found on Zalera on the Crystal data center as Order of One, .

Is your Discord active?

We have a very elaborate and well-maintained Discord server offering many helpful resources and fun channels for our members to interact with. From food, to pets, to music, art and selfies, our Discord provides a full social platform to help better get to know your fellow guildmates.

We also offer a robust LFG system in our Discord, and our FFXIV/WoW channels are kept separated from one another (although this is optional and all channels can be opted into at any time). There are also several other optional game channels to gain access to in the server, should you so desire.

I am an anxious/introverted player, is that okay?

Absolutely. If you prefer, you can join us and turn us on as background noise. Should you ever need us, we will be here to help you! Do not ever feel pressured or obligated to socialize or take part in any content that you are not comfortable with.

I am part of the LGBT+ community, will I be welcome?

Of course. We do no discriminate against any race, gender identity, sexuality or any other personal preference and accept people from all walks of life. Bigotry and hatefulness have a zero tolerance policy and will see you immediately removed from the group.

Are female players safe in your guild?

We do not condone or allow any of our members to make unwanted advances of any kind towards our members. If you ever become the target of harassment or unsolicited attention, please let one of the moderators know as soon as possible and it will be dealt with immediately.

This includes interactions with officers. Regardless of how long the person has been in the group, this is a ZERO TOLERANCE rule that is not to be broken under any circumstances, and will see members of any seniority immediately banned from the group on all platforms.

How do I contact you?

You can reach out to us on Discord via username GarnetDivive or find on Battle.Net as ** GarnetDivine#1573 or reach out to anyone in game and they will be able to get you an invite!

If this sounds like the guild for you, contact us today, or find us in game! I hope to hear from you soon, thank you for reading! :heart:

1 Like

Just a quick bump! Still looking for people. We definitely could use more DPS (weird, right? but we’ve got a bunch of healers!) for Aberrus and key runs!

Weekend thread bump :muscle:t3:

Hi there, I am interested in learning more information. If you are still LFM, would you send me a bnet invite so we can chat? MamaBear#1385 - My husband and I both are looking for a guild, and are running DPS characters. Would like to confirm your raid times are central time? Thanks!

Sure thing! It’s sent!

and yes, raid times are central!