Order of The Ebon Knight [RP Guild Posting]

Long had the Knight spent his time in Acherus teaching many a student. Many of the Third Generation Death Knights, nicknamed the ‘Acherus’ group, had been under his tutoring before the Lich King’s fall.

Now with the risen members of the Horde and Alliance once again rising, including the new races within, a new ‘generation’ has been created to replace the missing numbers of the Third Generation. It seems there is a storm rising in the near future, as the Knights of the Ebon Blade are once again gearing up for war. And it just so happens that this Knight is in charge of a new division, intent on training these ‘Fourthies’ to their maximum potential before the storm arrives.

The Order of The Ebon Knight is a new Death Knight oriented guild that I have created for Acherus Knights under the Ebon Blade’s banner. Any manner of other RPers under the Ebon Blade’s banner is also accepted. For now, it’s just a chill guild until I write more storylines, and I’d appreciate anyone coming with suggestions. Whisper Burier-SistersofElune for more / an invite!

As a warning to those interested in the guild, I’m going into hiatus and as such the guild is going to go dark. Who knows, when I return, interest might pop up again.

2 Likes

With the Pre-Patch Events, the Order of the Ebon Knight will be on the frontline for RP regarding the Scourge’s resurgence and the immediate response to the threat. Their Instructor will most likely be found in the biggest hotspots of the Undead.