Orcs vs Night Elves

In warcraft 3, the night elves said the whole forest was sacred, so doing anything to it will make them angry

1 Like

I think it MIGHT have some relation to night elves having lived for over 10 thousand years on northern kalimdor 'til one day orcs came by and started destroying their woods. Then some years later Garrosh led an unprovocked full offensive on their lands and slaughtered not just Night Elves but also the trees of Ashenvale (consiedering Nelf care for life and nature). Aaaaand years later a Sylvanas marching on Darkshore and burning alive numberless innoncents peacefully living, and of course Teldrassil with all of it’s meaning and actual power.

Just saying it might have something to do with it.

6 Likes

But so do night elves

2 Likes

The only worthwhile rivalry is adventurers vs. dragons with loot.

1 Like

Pretty much every playable race has fought orcs at some point. Hell even the Forsaken did once upon a time.

“These women fight with unmatched savagery! I’ve never seen their equal. They are… perfect warriors.”

~Grom Hellscream

2 Likes

I think Tauren vs Gnome is totally iconic. I don’t think there is 2 more different races out there lol. Just saying.

It all started when Tyrande threw an Orc head into a moonwell.

The Blood Goddess Elune devoured the Orc head and found it tasted like Melted cheese on nachos with guacamole and so her addiction started…

In her undying hunger, she now craves more Orc heads!!!

2 Likes

We also kinda killed Cenarius once.

Dead serious, stay outta my woods!

1 Like

I get the slightest feeling that night elves get pissed off by orcs because orcs perpetrate mass deforestation of sacred forests, which are literally sentient, and have been inhabited by the elves for over ten thousand years. Just a guess.

1 Like

Orcs have as much right to that forest as the Elves do. You can’t claim land by calling dibs.

NE are as invasive as the Orcs are. NE are nothing but a bunch of colonizers that pushed out the native population (Trolls) and then act like it was their land all along.

Was a few other things such as the orcs tracked in the demons and contaminated things such as streams and moonwells.

The Night Elves have fought to protect the planet along side the dragon aspects and are charged with certain duties. The forests that the elves lay claim to surround locations of importance such as the world tree and do as such to keep the taint and corruption away.

3 Likes

Last I checked… an Orc IS an aspect so get off your high horse.

Humans are boring, they really need to pass the leadership onto a different alliance race and actually make the alliance story interesting. This is coming from a horde only player.

1 Like

“It’s a tree, like any other. Cut it down!”

• Grommash Hellcream

One of my favorite WC3 quotes

1 Like

So? Just because one orc was arbitrarily used as a substitute for an aspect. (Mainly because he was a Metzen insert) Doesn’t negate all of the harm the orcs have done or what the elves have done for so long.

The harm that Orcs have done? Let’s analyze the NE’s job performance of their tasks given to them by the Aspects.

• Large population of NE’s became corrupt and turned into Satyrs
  • Satyrs, acting as agents of the Legion, have corrupted all around them including the Emerald Dream
  • Out of the four portals that spawn corrupt Dragons, two are very clearly not under NE protection and are doing equally fine (or horrible… depending on how you look at it).
  • Your leader’s incompetence got Ysera, who’s in charge of the protection of the Emerald Dream, killed.

Maybe it’s time someone that isn’t incompetent took the job from you.

Night elves were trolls. The “all land is troll land” meme applies to elves, too.

Not the trolls that originally inhabited said land. Don’t try to deny history colonizer.