Orc Roleplayers

Hey there, just returned to Grobb after an extended break from “Classic Wow” Im enjoying being back and have been seeking out some RP.

I haven’t seen many Orc Rpers out there just curious if any frequent these forums? If so put your name here so I can try to find you in game.

Ive seen Redwood Tribes, Thunderhoof Tribe, Hand of Lordaeron, Sunwell Society and Frostwolf Clan. Are there any other STAPLE Horde RP guilds I’m missing here? I recall back in the day Blacktooth Grin was here but haven’t seen any of them.

Thanks for any feedback! Seems like the /RP and /Roleplay channels are pretty quiet now days used to be so much chatter there!

1 Like

I think Blacktooth Grin shut down operations a while back from what I’ve heard. If you hang out around Thunder Bluff during busy hours you can normally get some RP in with various races, not just Tauren.

I havn’t seen many Orcs out there doing the RP thing myself. I’ll keep an eye out for you. Makes me kind of want to roll up an orc alt. It’s a rather fun race to RP.

2 Likes

Lok’Tar, brother.

Blacktooth Grin are old friends of ours and we miss them–we fought alongside each other for more years than I can count. ((In retail on VeCo))

Xzeq speaks the truth; they are on hiatus. ((I am pretty sure they did not transfer but rather found other interests. I can get you in touch with them if you are looking to reconnect))

You are always welcome in the Bluff to sit by our fire until you find a good orc clan. We of Thunderhoof will not forget the blood your people shed fighting to help us regain Mulgore, so you will be an honored guest.

((One other guild I can think to mention is Bulwark))

1 Like

Howdy! Do you have the Horde RP Discord yet? If not, here it is!

https://discord.gg/EhnYbh5E