Orc or undead for warlock?

Thinking about leveling and maybe even gearing up a lock. Which race is cooler for a lock?

both fit fine, however id say destruction warlock for orc and demonolagy for undead, just for the better thematic

Undead fits better but Orc is the original warlock.

IMO female orc is one of the best character models out there when fully transmogged.
If you want male, I think Male orcs look dumb in cloth.

1 Like

Undead look better on the Warlock horses. Always felt orcs were a little too bulky and looked weird on horses.

Always been partial to orc warlocks. The way they cast and look in transmogs just screams corrupt power.

I do agree with the warlock horse looking a little wierd, but I do find the Legion version is quite bulky and orcs do not look that bad with it.

Plus if you PVP, the stun reduction is massive.

Go Orc imo

1 Like

Orcs are the original bad***es of Warcraft. They were the Death Knights, they were the Warlocks, they were the Shamans. They were basically every class that’s ever been interesting.

That being said… I’m biased towards Undead, because it’s always been a dream to become a Lich in WoW. But, you can’t go wrong with Orcs, they’re very cool.

orcs need more customization to be a proper warlock. Like Ritssyn has

ohhh, class themed character customization? Oh, please Blizzard!

I mean, technically yeah, but…

The original Death Knights were also undead and in possession of human bodies, making them something of a triple qualifier.

In any case, Orcs can have better posture, so I’d go with them.

Oh if I go orc he won’t be an upright orc.

Well, the body was of a Paladin, the mind and soul was of an Orc.

Knights originally. Not Paladins.

Paladins were created to combat the undead, which only became a serious enough issue to prompt the creation of paladins with the existence of the Death Knight.

1 Like

and also the constant continuous undead plagues which we are getting another of in shadowlands prepatch. i am kinda tired of undead plagues can the villains come up with better things to attack people with

Orc all the way.