Orc or Gobline Rogue

So im one of those people that cant really make up my mind on what class i want to play but i think i narrowed it down to 3 class (Rogue, Druid, Hunter) both my druid and hunter are in their 90s but i just made my Blood Elf rogue and its at 60 but i was thinking about race changing to Orc or Goblin any other rogue players have any reasons why they picked one or the other? thanks for your time

I despise the the Goblin race but their racial is a lot more fun to play with than an Orcs

And at only 90, I’d just start brand new and re-level. Not worth the price tag for a race change (imo - to each their own)

by race change i meant start new and relevel but im not sure what race to switch to cause i dont really like Blood Elfs cause they are really basic and i see them everywhere. Thinking of just sticking with orc but not to sure ill see if anyone else reply’s

My Rogue is an Orc personally. I just dislike how the armor looks on them. Bulky body and thin leather armor just looks funny to me.

personally i like how the mogs look on the female orc thats why if i make one ima make it female cause male just looks werid with leather

1 Like

Goblin all the way!

2 Likes

I have to agree with Korrupted with this goblin all the way they have one of the best stealth walks in the game

4 Likes

Bodybags one thing i heard is that goblins are kind of a meme class, do they still get into raids and stuff? Cause with them being a “meme class” im not to sure if they get taken seriously

1 more thing aswell is im a big person for transmogs thats one of the main reasons i struggle with choose racing so what is your opinion about goblin transmogs?

Wtf does meme class mean? Nobody gets denied into raids because of their race, ever. Goblin jump is one of the best racials for doing mechanics.

Honestly I feel goblin rogues look good with most of the transmog. Maybe I’m bias.

I made a goblin just for the stealth animation.

3 Likes

Goblin, obviously.

Great stealth animation.

Rocket Jump.

Oh and don’t forget our vendor discounts. Save yourself a small mint buying big items like mounts.

Besides, nothing says sneaky like a goblin.

5 Likes

Undead fosho but outta those 2 id probably go goblin. Orc has some nice racials tho so id go orc

Totally go Vulpera

Rocket boots is the most fun racial in the game. Boots, cloak, vanish, yeet the **** outta there.

Goblin Rogue, the stealth animation is the best! Plus rocket jump is useful (saved me from dying from falling from high places just before hit the ground) and the discounts saves on money.

I have no issue getting into raids and mythic pluses regardless of my race. i do understand that some races bring some usefulness like orcs sturdiness for pvp and be arcane torrent for aoe dispel. Transmog is kind of fun as a Goblin theres some stuff that look odd on bigger classes that look good on goblins, of course this is my opinion.