Orc heritage

I thought it was pretty cool but… I would like this set:

(the new one)

and to take advantage of the topic… I would also like orcs a little less swollen, but still muscular, like the samurai (samuro)

This sword should exists in WoW :

why doesn’t blizzard use heroes of the storm as a base, all the characters there look a million times better

It’s neat and all, but it’s specifically a shaman set. For shaman. My orc is not shaman. They’re already pushing it with the human set looking -very- paladiny.

The other is a Blademaster, of the Burning Blade clan. Which is a thing with meaning in the lore and is addressed in the orc heritage quest line.

The last guy is a very scantly clad troll.

1 Like

Would love that set for my shammy. The orc heritage armor is cool, but really only works for unga bunga warrior/dk.

If you have a shaman, you should be farming this from Siege of Orgrimmar.

https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1790/korkron-dark-shaman-armor

One of the best sets in the game.

1 Like

This specifically this.

I can’t picture my orc warrior and monk in this set.

I think the Worgens would be angry to see the wolf tail in the back. :laughing:

I agree, I have this set.

but it’s not the same as I mentioned…which could be amazing ingame.

I agree with you guys, this set is very shamanic…but it should exist ingame, as well as the less bloated orc style (shoulders less broad) like samuros and his sword should also exist in the game.

Also shows up on the BMAH occasionally, if your luck is garbage like mine and you never see it drop from raid.

2 Likes

I’d take paladiny over the -very- wtfy the worgens got…

I wasn’t familiar with it so I had to look it up. My condolences.

1 Like

Zul’jin , from heroes of the storm, for me it’s a troll model that should exist in WoW.

Trolls should have body models like this too :

Many heroes of the storm characters are correct in aspects and WoW should copy 100% of these styles

if hunters looked like this i would be a hunter easily