Orc Heritage Armor Predictions

I’m calling it now. Orc heritage armor will be an authentic WC2 grunt set. If not, shame on Blizz.

My prediction is it will be red with spikes.

15 Likes

I’d also settle for an authentic WC1 grunt set.

6 Likes

Memories, would have been perfect to announce heritage armour with WC1 remaster, geez they did it with command and conquer perfectly

2 Likes

Whatever it is I’m betting the orc heritage armor looks better than the human heritage armor.

1 Like

In honor of the fact that it’s supposed to have taken place in 2023, someone should get Sean Connery’s red outfit from Zardoz.

2 Likes

It could be one of those shaman hoodies from WC3, that’s something that’s relatively uncommon in the game.

:dracthyr_a1: No.

Imgur

19 Likes

Sweat pants and a tank top?

2 Likes

Hey, man, if it’s good enough for the Dude, it should be good enough for anybody.

5 Likes

Should also come with a Dukes of Hazzard car mount.

1 Like

Going by the worgen and Kul Tiran sets, I’m predicting a goofy hat as part of the human armor.

2 Likes

Heavy breathing

3 Likes

Looks like heritage armor is back on the menu boys!

(But seriously I’m glad blizzard backpaddled from the whole “warfront sets ARE the orc and human heritage armor” bs from BFA)

7 Likes

Only if we get a choice between General Lee and General Grant (whose horn should play “Marching Through Georgia”).

1 Like

His Dudeness

El Duderino, if you’re not into the ‘brevity’ thing.

2 Likes

Orcs will get a singular loin cloth for their armor.

2 Likes

Wait, did they ever make a stand on this? I thought it was just an argument used by people playing races that had no warfront nor heritage armor yet.

4 Likes

Don’t forget the crocs and the popular bathrobe option for casters.

3 Likes