Orc heritage armor clan banner as a transmog not as a toy

As the title says, that’s the way it should be.
I really enjoyed the Orc Heritage Armor Quest line, although I have to say it was short. But when we received the set, it was a bit disappointing that the banner wasn’t a transmog. It’s a toy with annoying 10 min.

From what I’ve heard, the Humans were given a title after their Heritage Armor Quest line. I would also like a title for the Orc clan. That would be bomastic. But I would be perfectly happy with the transmog as well.

Please

1 Like

It’s not a Transmog? What is this audacity?!

1 Like

It lasts for 10 mins and has a 10mins cd. It’s annoying to have to reapply it every 10mins, but you can do it in combat or wherever at least.

It lasts for 10 mins and has a 10mins cd. It’s annoying to have to reapply it every 10mins, but you can do it in combat or wherever at least.

I don’t like how it was resolved. What’s so hard about making it available as a transmog?
The centaur banners are also available as transmog, but what’s the problem with doing it for the orcs as well?

1 Like

Eh, I enjoy being able to have the cloak and banner at the same time, but I wouldn’t object if they made a mog option for the banner.

They should just remove the cooldown of the toy altogether. This way you could still have it 24/7 and it wouldn’t take an item slot.

What I would give for Void Elf heritage set to have the void wings as a toy under those circumstances so I could use it with other items.

2 Likes

I agree. I was bummed that it was just a toy, especially when the Maruuk banners are already in the game and an easy template to use.

I’d be happy if they bumped the duration of the toy or ditched it’s cool down for forever use.

2 Likes

Blizz, just add a seperate banner transmog in general for everyone. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Hopeful thinking but perhaps we can get banners in the trading post to match the blademaster blades. :pray:

2 Likes