Orc and Tauren Priest NPCs Removed From Orgrimmar

I’m still very confused about just the Church of the Holy Light. As a bit from the Sylvanas novel that lives rent free in my head is describing a Forsaken woman with;

She raised her skirts, shyly, as if she were a living young woman teasing a suitor with a scandalous glimpse of ankle

And like Lordaeron is famously super religious. But the famously hyper fanatical extremist Scarlet Crusade’s High Inquisitor is dressed like that. So, ya know, never got the sense they were like puritain levels of repressed. Not on that note at least.

Unless only showing parts of your feet were considered scandalous. Which leads to one and approximately one conclusion to be made about the ‘humans’ of Warcraft.

Soul Singer is a rad name for orc priests.

1 Like

That’s an MU Mag’har, not a WoD version. So they’re finally referencing and expanding on the race’s cultural history for once. And if you play a priest, the game acknowledges you as the hero who set this into motion.

I’m actually pleasantly surprised. This is a lot more effort than I ever expected them to put in for connecting the race and class together instead of just throwing them under the human or class hall umbrellas.

13 Likes

So it was the Void’s Song.

The Old Gods of course already called the Song of the entity known in their Whispers as Night their Song so it is no surprise that the Priest calls the Void Vortex a Song despite it not being called that in the actual Questline.

Damn this is so good

1 Like

They linked the orc priests to TBC.

They actually remembered the good parts of TBC and didn’t just half-butt connect it to AU-Draenor.

/swoon

EDIT: I was thinking of making a Horde character because I need spice, and depending on how badly they mess up the Ret Rework I am now leaning to an orc priest lol

5 Likes

Well the true WoW jesus is now part of the sunwell as of TBC.