Orbs won't spawn in The Dawnbreaker if flying in druid form

As the title says, orbs won’t spawn when flying in druid flight form during the intermission of the last boss, therefore you can’t make it to the 2nd location without dying

3 Likes

This is happening to me too. If I am in flight form I see the first orb, then it fades and can not see any more. Then any druid just dies. Please fix this with Rasha’nan.

Still having same problem. Druid form does not spawn golden orbs.

Have not tried it with regular mount (keep forgetting to press mount button on druid vs flight form).

1 Like

so thats why i cant seem to find any orbs i have died here 2 times in a row and i cant for the love of me find those orbs and just fall to death. Better use a mount thyen i guess

I saw this happen to our Druid tank in a heroic run earlier tonight. They said the orbs weren’t spawning and they just died.

Very unfortunate how many bugs this dungeon has in it. Such a great decision to keep it in S1 in such a state. If only there were a beta to test such things.

Can confirm, still happening

Joy. Also did it again recently and still same problem. Blizz please fix this so Druids can be Druids.

Oh so that’s why i didn’t see orbs.

I’ve not encountered this bug, weirdly enough.

But I will say that not being able to use Fury of Elune on the last boss is an equally infuriating bug. Considering it’s a major CD for Boomy, the dungeon is in the mythic rotation, and it’s been a known bug for months.

Also apparently affects a few other classes’ CDs as well.

This dungeon is not only annoying in and of itself, but it’s the most bug-filled disaster I’ve ever seen and frankly whoever designed it…and whoever gave it the thumbs up after “testing”…should be fired.

Who puts this stuff through when people on PTR and in Beta have screamed about major bugs for months?

I had to search for this topic just to find someone else that was experiencing it.

This bug is still active and it is still happening.

I’ll start mounting up now I guess and see if it still happens.

Also Flurry of Elune still won’t path on the last boss either and is still an active bug.

This thread needs more traffic. This is still an issue. Many druids have keybinds to their forms for open world and dungeon travel. We didn’t go Legion Quests and flight form farming to be forced to use an “acceptable” mount. Please fix this so Druids can continue to enjoy their actual intended playstyle. :slight_smile: Thank you!

1 Like

Just died again == now that I see this thread I know not to go flight form … so dumb to still have this issue

Yep happened to me in M0 last week and M+2 tonight. Sometimes they spawn BEHIND me and I have to loop backwards - but they usually don’t spawn at all and nobody in my party believes me! Tried a normal mount just now and saw some balls but I flew straight down to the boss because we were close enough. Guardian Druid.

This is still an issue, I’m leveling up a Druid and noticed that there aren’t any orbs if I use travel from, died twice from it