Orb of Deception got me feeling some kind of way

Hello ADnTS, I’m a fairly recent addition to the server just getting back and I’ve run into a bit of an odd problem that might could maybe use your help.

I’m working on a roleplay element that involves an orb of Deception. Old timers will recognize this as a toy that used to be a trinket that disguises you as an opposite faction race for a brief period of time (appearance only, you can’t buy candy in Stormwind with it.)

Originally this toy would transform you into a set NPC but since recent improvements in game design, character creation, and the barbershop the effect is now based on your appearance, or at least it seems to be somewhat.

This started me off on a wild goose chase to create a character that would look like another of my characters when the orb of deception was used. What I discovered next will shock and horrify you, the code is apparently comprised of some sort of wet boiled grain noodle traditionally served with sauce. That is to say, skin tone doesn’t correspond to skin tone, eye color doesn’t correspond to eye color, changing your jaw will cause facial hair to appear, blind folds blow in and out like there’s a convention in town.

This is where anyone who is still reading can come in, I’m looking for people with forsaken undead characters and the orb of deception to help experiment with me. I can’t for the life of me figure out how to generate an undead male character who has Yellow/golden eyes when he orb of deceptions (orbs going forward cause it feels cool to say) any time I orb my eyes seem to be white, if anyone can find a way to consistently produce golden eyes when they orb as an undead I will be eternally grateful and will maybe even tank or something, who knows, sky’s the limit.

There’s other issues with facial scarring and I’m not sure if skin tone/eye color does anything here.

Be warned though, the esocane and arteric elements of this problem may fry a weaker mind or drive you to abuse inky black potions.

For anyone who has maybe run into this problem and is in a similiar spot I’m trying for NE Male 9,1,12,16,1,1,1 - 1,1,1,1,3,1,1,1 - 1

Closest I’ve come has been Undead Male 1,1,9,12,16,11,1,1,1
The undead appear to have fewer options overall with 1 page versus Night elves 2.1 but there seem to be some factors that introduce blind folds, tattoos, and others through the undead features. I believe when you consider the demon hunter revamp as a factor you can find a way to blame illidan for all of this.

Face 9 appears linked to the skin tone I want. Hair style color and Hair style follow a routine pattern that makes sense, owing to both races having hair.

Thanks for reading even if you don’t have an orb or an undead I’m mostly screaming into the void during a 30 minute cooldown.