Orange Parse mythic raider lf 1-2 night heroic guild/Mythic Guilds Alt run

Hi All,

Not sure if what I’m looking for even exists or if anyone would be interested in taking me on.

I’m looking for a bunch of ex-mythic raiders that goes into heroic raiding 1=2 night a week, smashes it in 2-3 hours then doesn’t care if you log in before the next raid. Or looking to join a very strong guild’s alt run that don’t mind bringing “friends and family” rank or what not.

Not going to post everything, but 10 years of raiding in my past. Will answer more in any required discord interview or what not:

12/12 M Antorus
7/8M Uldir

Guild broke up before Ghuun then I stopped raiding as my wife and I had a baby. Now just looking to be a casual and play 1-2 nights a week after 9:00 pm EST for obvious reasons. Preferably with no requirement on attendance, as long as I post out prior to the night.

Logs:

Hunter (Multiple Orange Parses): cantpostlinkshttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/lightbringer/aucy#bybracket=1&zone=17&partition=1

Resto Shammy (Multiple Orange Parses):
cantpostlinkshttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/lightbringer/aucey#zone=17

MW (Didn’t do so hot on this toon):
cantpostlinkshttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kelthuzad/aucie#zone=19&bybracket=1&difficulty=4

For the remainder of the expansion I’d be looking to play Hunter/Disc Priest

Heya, you’ve pretty much described the foundation of our guild lol. We started out as ex mythic raiders who didn’t have time to do mythic because adulting. We’ve branched out and are now mostly just a chill group of adults who like to kill bosses in as short a time as possible. We have no attendance requirements, and are super flexible - you show up, you get to raid. We’re AOTC on everything since Emerald Nightmare when we formed, though we aren’t focused on “racing” to clear since it’s our main focus. Currently 8/9H.

Our casual heroic team raids Mon/Wed 9-11 PM EST.
We also do alt runs, mythic+, etc, and mostly all after 9 PM EST on off nights. But of course, we have no requirement to do those things, just there if folks want it.

We also have no requirement to transfer (we’re Area-52) but it is easier to do other activities if you’re actually on server/in guild. But we have several cross-server raiders as we started out as a cross-server raid team.

Toss me a message Ama#11132 if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1-3 am CST (Friday/Saturday 11 pm - 1 am PST)

Kawaiihealer#1404

Guild Master: Fiege
BNET: Fiege#1567

Check out our recruitment link below:

Hey Aucy,

It sounds like we’re pretty close to what you’re looking for over in Esper. Check out the guild spam below and if it sounds interesting, hit me up. We’d be interested in the hunter or the disc priest as your “main.”

Looking to balance competitive gaming and RL? Need flexibility, but still want to play with excellent players? <Esper> is recruiting for Light-Mythic raiding and LOTS of M+ sprinkled on top. Here’s the spam.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 1/9M 9/9H BoD | Core playerbase is 1200-2100 io in M+

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
1 DPS
1 Healer

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372