Option to opt out of prepatch event

it is your fault.

the event was planned over a year ago.

2 Likes

Im on the forums all the time but didn’t see anything about it until I looked at the ptr forums.

That I can remember anyway.

With all due respect, they warned people this would be happening and even said to make alternative arrangements/take extra precautions.

1 Like

If all people want is pet battles, Pokemon Go is still a thing and it’s even a free game you can play on your phone. Or they can just play… Pokemon of whatever iteration of the game they have. The pet battles are a side bit to WoW and honestly just a time sink for people who are waiting on new content to be released. If you look at the actual content they provide, you’ll see they encourage, but don’t require, PvP. They even made it so you can opt-in to the world PvP instead of having servers dedicated specifically to it. If you want your mass exodus, the forced PvP in major cities is your cue. And if you went and paid a six month sub just for the faerie dragon transmog, I’m sure they’ll give you a refund if you hit up the support team (though I suspect they’ll want those fancy wings back).

Link pls? One with a blue post if it exists.

Right here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Its main content for a lot of people. (Not me) but you’ll talk down to it. Do you get offended that pet battles are more supported than your also a side game pvp? That’s all pvp has ever been or ever will be. Think about how you literally had to spend 18 hours a day grinding bgs in vanilla to get gear infinitely worse than you could from pve raiding a few hours a week. If in vanilla that wasn’t your major clue pvp was intended to be done as a side activity to the much more lucrative pve stuff. Lol. Even arena gear was called “welfare” gear by the devs in tbc. Not lfr. Arena gear.

1 Like

Was it a year ago it was mentioned or just a few days ago.

That post was a day ago

You do realize posting that way is considered trolling right?

Which you said that in the middle of mr troll saying we had tons of advance. Gotcha.

People have known about the zombie invasion happening for a few months now. It wasn’t really a secret.

1 Like

Just get out of the city.

On the ptr we weren’t forced flagged. On live we are. One would assume its a bug right? But better to troll the crap out of people who don’t want to be force flagged.

2 Likes

**** post retracted cause it’s early morning and I can’t read, apparently****

lol

1 Like

damn for something that was planned for over a year is seems very poorly planned

you do realize that posters here, consider anything they disagree with as trolling… right?

this has been in the works for … 12 months or so now.

how much notice do you need?

so… you don’t like a thing, and that makes it poorly planned?

perhaps blizz weren’t aware that the world revolves around you.

probably for the reasons i said.
i can edit it if it frightens you.

2 Likes

I wasn’t clear. The Tauren was trolling, not you. You’re fine. I apologize i wasn’t clear. I’m trying to do nathanos and this at the same time. Lol. The thread itself is about being forced into it though.

1 Like

Oh haha… I apologize. It’s early morning and I think my eyes glazed a little lol

If you had to guess why I mentioned it as trolling why would that be? I won’t state explicitly for obvious reasons but I’ll throw out that I lost T3 a while back. :slight_smile:

Edit: blizz can still see the original content of the post my bro