Option to lower or turn off camera shaking?

Hello,

I would like to ask if there is some way to turn off or at least lower the camera shaking/rumbling effects in the game. A number of basic Protection Warrior abilities make the camera quake every time they are used. I seem to recall a Blood Death Knight ability and Arms Warrior’s Colossus Smash shaking the camera, but I can tolerate them as they are not used too often. Shield Smash, Devastate, Revenge and Thunder Clap, however, are used far more often, and the slight quaking of the camera on each and every hit quickly becomes nauseating and annoying to me.

Thanks.

1 Like

in the advanced menu try turning off the physics interaction and see if that works for you.

Thanks for the suggestion, but turning off the physics interactions and restarting the client had no effect.

I went and downloaded the AdvancedInterfaceOptions addon and had a look at the Cvars, but I see nothing about shakey cameras in there. Also tried “/console ActionCam off” in case I accidentally had that activated, but nope.

Guess I’ll have to get used to the shaking camera on my abilities, at least until an option is added to turn it off.

If you zoom your camera out further does it feel less profound?

Sorry for the late reply; I didn’t see it among my other notifications until now.

I tried different camera distances, but they had the same effect.

The good news is I’m slowly getting used to the camera shaking the more I play this here warrior. My main strategy is just to “un-notice” the shakiness by listening to music or YouTube or whatever. It’s been working decently so far.

1 Like

go to Interface menu > !Accessibility then on that panell it says !Camera Shake, select ‘‘None’’ on that list.

4 Likes

THANK YOU so much for this!

Thank you, I wanted to comment to boost this because this helped me w/ my motion sickness and I’ve been playing the game for over 7 years just suffering whenever there’s a kodo nearby. Thank you thank you thank you!