Option to hide ears sticking out of helm

we have options to hide helm/cloak/waist we should have an option to hide ears sticking out of helms because some armor sets look really bad when you’re a blood/night/whatever elf or goblin race and you have thin/floppy ears sticking out of your helm.

6 Likes

Option to hide Horns would be nice as well.

I’d also like it if they finally figured out how to make it so that shields don’t entirely clip through shoulders, like they do with almost any shield with Tusks of Mannoroth. Been complaining about it since SoO was current.

Nah, they stick out cuz they are huge. Helms designed that way :smiley:
Horns especially.

I’d like it if they could fine someway to show our hair through our helmets or hoods (like Sylvanas & Alleria) rather then just shaving us bald when we put them on.

I think that’s intended. Kind of awkward to cram your ears and horns (unless your horns are magically foldable) into a helm. It’s more realistic to just make holes for them.

Hair is a different story though. I’d love if helms didn’t vanish our hair into them!

The thing that ticks me off about Helmets in this game is that they’re all designed after Orcs and Humans and that is it. There is no afterthought for the other races to look decent in them :disappointed:

1 Like

Can you ensure me a painless procedure? That giant axe your holding is scaring me.

Who needs helms? Helms are for pansies, who are afraid of thing a blow to the head. Besides, how tough can they really be if my ears can punch holes in them just putting them on?

1 Like

I want to hide my face even more.
:star::mage:

Don’t you know? Elf ears are made out of armor piercing super alloys. No helmet can stop them! Nothing can stop them!

I have no issue with tusks/horns/beards hanging out but ears and eyebrows would easily fit inside a helm.

They look silly sticking out.

id also love to hide ears