Option for OCE to queue NA Battlegrounds

I would say blizzard will just bring back FvF bgs and leave it at that.

Wouldnt that make it worse for players who choose not to? May aswell just merge for all.

Or just dont

1 Like

Or you could just play on an NA server?

Blizz removed OCE SC2 Servers a while back because they were essentially dead. Which further proves my point.

Yeah and now on sc2 Na players sometimes get 300 ping because they got AUS servers which proves my point. No lag please.

1 Like

Do you have any other options? I don’t care what solves the problem, as long as it’s solved.

I’ve considered moving to an NA server but it’s not my preference to be raiding at 6am.

Play your 9/15 battleground thats the best option.

Not sure what Blizz can do for us OCE players, but come WotLK we will most likely have 2 or 3 classic versions of frostmournes. Then it will be Horde having the 9/15 games.

Then I guess queue times will become a problem for Alliance.

how about servers in the pacific oceans exactly halfway between NA and Australia. so we both have 150ping.

Play China server

No please, not this.

1 Like

im genuinly having a bad time and u should care about me

Why? /10 char

There is another option, and it would still generally be US based BGs. the US West servers. We get about 140-180 ms to those. Its US East that kills us.

Sadly I can’t think of a solution for the WA players.

1 Like

Wont that cause disconnects due to sharks biting the server cords?

Why exactly should the entire NA population be forced to have worse ping just for you? If you don’t like your q times then switch servers, don’t expect an entire region to cater to you lmao

They aren’t going to merge OCE with NA servers again.

They also aren’t going to create a new system for OCE.

they tried to merge you with NA and the forum post regarding it was absolutely out of control, it was full to the brim with irate oce players demanding it be switched back, after literally thousands of posts of oce players calling blizzard morons and asking how they could ever do this, blizzard reverted it.

heres a link to the thread of the oce players celebrating as they were sent back to oce only pvp forever, enjoy

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.