Opening a ticket

Hi Blizzard I’ve noticed your support has taken a dive. Please make it easier to open a support ticket and actually describe my problem instead of running me around everywhere or I will just continue to open them under unauthorized charge :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You mean like this ticket?

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/597/ticket

Contact Support → World of Warcraft → “I would rather categorize the issue” → Payments → Unauthorized Charge.

[EDIT] Yeah, I just realized I read that wrong.

If this isn’t the proper issue, don’t put it under just anything. Like has been said, if you tell us what your issue is, we’ll be glad to help you get your ticket submitted in the proper queue.

Also, this isn’t a contact point for Blizzard’s staff. GMs do not come here, we only have our SFAs. Our SFAs have nothing to do with ticket resolutions, but again, we - your fellow players - will be glad to give you a hand if you provide some more information on what kind of ticket you need assistance with.

5 Likes

If your getting the run around, it likely means what your trying to ticket for isnt something a GM can help with.

6 Likes

Hasn’t changed though. Been this way for many years now.

If it’s something a GM can assist with, you’ll be able to submit a ticket. If not, you won’t. That’s how a triage ticket system works.

5 Likes

Congratulations on being part of the problem, I guess?

4 Likes

You could continue to do that, but you could also run afoul the gm interaction policy also.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/article/32221

You might also want to read this post from a moderator to understand some of your interactions.

6 Likes

If you keep doing the same thing over and over how do you expect to get different results? People here want to help you and have offered to help you, yet you want to keep banging your head against a wall?

Definitely a rebel without a cause.

3 Likes

Keep doing that and you’ll get in trouble for abusing the ticket system, especially now you’ve admitted to it. :slight_smile: