Opened timewalking cache after hotfix, but still got 441 item

I turned in the 5 TW dungeon quest at about 10:50pm PDT Tuesday night, and when I opened the cache I got a 441 Flame-Warped Curio. Is this going to be fixed?

CS isn’t involved in fixing bugs unfortunately. You’ll want to be sure to move this from the CS forum to the Bug Report forum if this is still an ongoing issue.

You can do that using the edit (pencil) icon that shows up when you mouse-over your original post. You can then select the bug report forum and it will move there.

3 Likes

A hotfix is already applied. Sadly as you already done the weekly you’re out of luck this week for the TW reward.

It stinks but GMs have a history of not directly getting involved in loot situations like this.

It stinks?

How about just dont even reply with your assumption based.on what you THINK their history is.

…I’m not sure where the aggressive tone is coming from. There’s been many cases throughout WoW’s history where loot messes up and the GMs are not able to directly assist, very similar to this one.

And yes, it does stink. I’m not sure if you want me to start celebrating someone not able to get loot or what. I’ve been burned in similar circumstances and best you can do is write up a bug report and hope the future brings better things.

1 Like

They can fix it, its just that they don’t want to. It’s not about the past and what they did them its about the time and money we all put into this game and expect to be rewarded. Not sure how that is such a bad thing to want. It is clear that the people that say “oh just deal with it” are the ones that it didn’t happen to.

Also this bug was supposedly fixed. Someone in my guild got a 424 item Tuesday morning, and I waited until after the bug was supposedly fixed, and many others in my guild were getting conquerer track items, and even hero track very rare items.

But despite waiting it seems that it wasn’t fixed for the Flame-Warped Curio that I received.

Welcome to the club. I don’t think the Dev team knows what’s going on and things are getting wackier by the minute.

Welcome to the flame warped curio club. Did this quest with my husband and he got a 502 beacon, I got a flame warped curio.

My response from blizzard was :

If you did not receive a replacement cache, then unfortunately it was not possible to resolve the issue in your case.

1 Like