Open X-fers Skyfury—>Angerforge

Where did he go?

except for the toxic no lifers that endeavor to make everyone as miserable as them. they run around griefing. after the initial phase that’s 99% of pvp

angerforge

force xfer alliance off skyfury there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol! Funny :smile:

Of course having a healthy server balance is better than not though, and that’s one of the things that makes

Skyfury best server :heart:

just the streamers would suffice

q would be gone

No thanks leave Skyfury alone. Also dont allow people to transfer to Skyfury either.

Im pretty sure most the streamers plan to go back to Benediction besides Sodapoppin which his community and guild seem to be rather small compared to what Esfand and the entire “Crusade” concept or Asmons “Freehongkong” guild. Once those players are gone we will see better Horde and Alliance ratio as well.

Just please leave Skyfury alone for the love of god Blizzard. Alot of us that started fresh was to reunite with old friends and was only option we had but some of us plan to Main the server.

And blame blizzard for faction imbalance and dead servers in two weeks!

Christians didn’t cry this much on the day Jesus was shot.

well at 9pm pdt horde pop was around 6k and ally was 8.8k so it’s not that bad rn. once the streamer fanboys all fully leave i’d imagine ally will drop to around 8k. I think skyfury may be pretty balanced in the future.

angerforge ally pop is 1k and horde 700 so it’s pretty dead rn

oh that’s asmons guild? I see these people literally everywhere

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.