Open Question: An Alternative to Queues?

Please bring back layering (for high pop realms only) or do something. I can’t sit in a hour 2 hour queue every night and then worry that if I leave my computer for 15 minutes I will get kicked out and not be able to get back in for the rest of the night. I just want to be able to play the game when I want without jumping through hoops.

What are you even on about? The 50 yard change had NO impact on the way warcraftlogs gathers data.

You just prove you have ZERO clue what you’re talking about in every post you make.

Ah i see you have no idea how they collected data.

My alternative would be a couple of fresh servers. All of the newer people and people forced to stay at home would have a place to go that isn’t established. It’s hard as a new person to start on a server that’s been up for 8 months or so.

Just one person’s opinion. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is 8:20pm server on a WEDNESDAY night and there is over an over 5 hour queue on whitemane still.

1 Like

You think they collect data the same way Details/Recount/Skada do? Rofl, I always love it when people try to pretend they know what they’re talking about.

Now you guys want to communicate? Because Blizzard keeps screwing up things? With the transfers you guys split servers, friends went different ways, raiding guilds torn apart, and you guys have ignored us on the classic forums for months. Now that Blizz messed up big time. You guys want feed back to solve the problem YOU created. This should have been done months ago, we deserve better communication on these forums. Honestly realms overfilling from transfers and getting ques is almost comical. NICE ONE GUYS

Yes please.

Please no for the love of God. Layering just destroys WPVP. That’s the main reason many people play Classic back before it got destroyed. Long queues will only last a few days to a week until the allure of ZG wears off, which is will.

1 Like

YES PLEASE! Benediction queue is wayyyy too long, it’s killing raiding for us.

please just add layers until people the epidemic is over since people now have nothing to do and is adding to the que

A Whitemane queue of 8 hours today made me sick.

3 Likes

Yes, and would you please do it now. Thank you.

Open up free transfers OFF Earthfury! You screwed up a good server! Get someone who knows what the heck they’re doing with server transfers! You’ve been doing this for over 15 years and you still haven’t figured it out! The screw up of EF would have been a pink slip at my job.

Yes to layering. I waited 4 hours to get in yesterday.

So much this!!! These transfers didn’t simply ruin the economy. They ruined the server community, balance, and wpvp. Does anyone at Blizzard ever think of the consequences of their actions before committing them?!?

Tell that to Earthfury’s transfers. We went from no queue to now an hour queue from 6/7-10/11. I left Herod because of its queues.

Yes to temporary layering!

1 Like

Anyone else keep getting dropped from queue? :thinking:

I had a 5 hour queue last night (OCE - Arugal), I couldn’t even get into the game until 11pm !!! This is not good enough, why am I paying for a game that I can’t play 5/7 days a week. I have invested time into characters and connected with people socially since the start of WoW Classic, and I now cannot raid with them. All because of a stupid decision that could have easily been avoided by Blizzard. Why would you let people transfer to a full realm, this is SO UNFAIR for the dedicated player base that have been on this server since launch. I understand some of the other servers were low pop, so why not merge them instead of allowing them to join Arugal. You have not solved the issue for the other servers and now ruined the server I play on. Blizzard NEED TO increase server cap, or add layering (or reverse the transfers that have occurred to this server, putting people back where they came from). I don’t care about layering ruining the economy, if anything it will bring prices down. I just want to be able to log in and continue raiding and progressing with my guild. At the moment I cant. Blizzard, omg, LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES please!

4 Likes