Open Faction Guild Expo! [RP]

A little jingle comes on the gnome-ish/goblin-ish radio:

“Feeling down or a little low? Come, one’n’all, to the Guild Expo! Represent with your flags high-flown, or come to find a brand new home! Open to all, both Blue and Red; keep woes away, no blood will shed. Find your business, org or fam! Find more people because you can!”

The tune changes to one of those fast-talking commercial caveat descriptors to quickly go over the details.

“Event will be held on 20 April, 2019 at 8 bells in the evening at Dawn’s Blossom in Pandaria in place of AAMS Lounge Night. Guilds should sign up beforehand to earn a slot in the presentation line up. Event will be held in the tavern on the second floor, or outside if space is unavailable. First hour is for individual guild presentations to advertise to the entire group. Second hour is for open Q&A at individual guild stations. For any other details contact Ceru’Lana Dalton of the Bards of the Lion.”

There is an audible click as the advertisement ends.

“And now to continue our regularly scheduled program of the Adventures of Kimly Fireforge, Cleric of Life and Beer…”

(( ahem Current guilds I have signed up are:

1. Stormwind Union [A]
  2. AAMS [N]
  3. Bards of the Lion [A]
  4. Order of the Pink Flame [A]
  5. Eyes of Cenarius [A]
  6. Manus Ignota [A]
  7. Broken House [H]
  8. Feathers of Iron [A]
  9. Circle [H]
  10. Shadow Kingdom [H]
  11. Rise at Dawn [A]

I will update the list as I get confirmations of other guilds. You can sign up yoru guild by posting here or sending me a message in-game at Xandra#1296. Thank you for your interest and participation!))

4 Likes

Everyone who arrives the hour before will get one free drink from the AAMS!

Uh, bossgnome, ain’t that just the normal thing we do every week for Lounge-

One free drink AND a coupon for 10% off your next delivery!

2 Likes

Alan considered the notice a moment as he relaxed in Booty Bay. “Well. Not like I can join any of them but… 10% off my next delivery… that might be worth it. I do know a lot of people in Stormwind…”

(( Where’s the Horde pride?? ))

1 Like

Luvvie bounded up and down with her usual childish excitement. “Oh, my, gosh! THIS IS GOING TO BE -TOOTALLY- AWESOME!” Pausing for just a moment to fix her hair, she suddenly blinked a few times and took on a look of realization.
“Oh geez, I still haven’t written anything for our presentation!”
With that, she sprinted off to prepare her speech.

Thank you to everyone who was able to attend the Guild Expo! We had ELEVEN GUILDS total come to present! WOW! A quick synopsis of those in attendance:

1. Stormwind Union [A] - Police and legal work RPing as the SW guards! POC: Chambliss-CC.
  2. AAMS [N] - Couriers of Open Communication and events! POC: Derscha-CC.
  3. Bards of the Lion [A] - Entertainers of the community. POC: Cerulana-CC.
  4. Order of the Pink Flame [A] - Followers of passion, heavy M+ challengers. POC: Luvavine-CC.
  5. Eyes of Cenarius [A] - Environmentalists meets SI:7. POC: Ursarin-CC.
  6. Manus Ignota [A] - Legacy of Heaven and Earth, conductors of service in all realms. POC: Wolfgaar-CC.
  7. Feathers of Iron [A] - Mercenaries, Medics, and Cooks! POC: Mithara-CC.
  8. Rise at Dawn [A] - Organized Crime and Evil Conspiracies. POC: Tyvian-CC.
  9. Circle [N] - Family Trade House. “Gold makes the world go round.” POC: Caerys-CC, Kylarya-CC.
  10. Shadow Kingdom [H] - What doesn’t kill you, bonds you to together. Defenders of homeland, bound by adversity. POC: Zurom-CC
  11. The Broken House [H] - Home for wayward souls and a magic mansion! POC: Loshing-SoE.
    (If I dorked up anyone’s names/servers/guild synopses please let me know!)
1 Like