Oops! Something went wrong

Haven’t been able to see my collections for almost a month now, keep getting this message: “Oops! Something went wrong. Looks like we took a wrong turn somewhere. You won’t find what you’re looking for here, but the links below may be helpful.”

I can see everything else, my achievements etc…but can’t see my collections, How does this get fixed? Thanks

2 Likes

This could be a web browser issue. clear cookies and your temp folder. Ok just checked… yes you’re getting this message so it’s something linked to the Bnet/Blizzard server.

1 Like

I put in a post also about this. I lvl Bpets up and give them to friends and fellow guildies. I need to see the collections on WoW armory so I can tell what pets they need that I have. Out of 10+ people half of them their collection on wow armory will not load. This is a real pain. I have clear cach and I have also formatted my laptop. also used 3 different browsers nothing works. Had other friends load up certain characters to see if the page would load for them and nope it wont work for them either. This is a Blizz problem. Not our problem. It needs to be attended to on their end. Its important to us players to see the wow armory pages load up not give us an error for weeks on end!

1 Like

What I’m going to do till Blizz actually fixes this (could be a year from now) is Ill use Warcraftpets.com. Most of my friends and guildies are on that site. Its just not as easy searching as wow collection page was but it would work.

I am a pet lvler and collector too, I feel your pain and yes I asked a friend who plays to check and they have the same problem. So yes you are correct it is a Blizz issue, I sure hope they fix it soon

1 Like

Confirmed happening to me as well. Was looking for my mounts and been having this happening. Definitely not PC or browser related.

1 Like

This issue is still a thing btw…

1 Like