Onyxia Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Onyxia (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

Hey y’all,

Back in the day, I was Jackofcrowns, a Night Elf Priest (racial gimp, I know). I’m looking for people who remember the <Ninja Space Pirates> battlecry:

[1. General] [Supmeow]: I am a Ninja Space Pirate and that makes me better than you!

I was also in the pvp-focused guild <Juggernaut> with Afkguy, Eisen, and Praxter to name a few. I have fond memories of wall jumping with a french dude who played a warrior named Winno.

Cheers!

6 Likes

Hey! It’s me, Calypsa, your friendly neighborhood Human Priest.

I rolled with Blacklisted back in the day which included folks like Cubee, Erycina, Sorsha, etc. Had friends in various guilds across the server, and particularly remember PvPing with Empire pretty regularly. Fun times!

Hope to reconnect with y’all soon!

2 Likes

I was Jayzorac - Human Warrior Tank

I was the guild leader of PRIME

I am looking for any from the guild that want to play again

Hi there, I’m Bharbosar, former human paladin. I remember back in the days looting an epic BOE bow on Maraudon that I promptly gifted to a fellow hunter in the same party I was. Unfortunately I can’t remember the guild’s name nor the hunter. But hey! Maybe you’ll remember me. :wink:

Ha I was in juggernaut before, I was Rider a NE rogue. I always remember Winno saying mudfall(dot)com and talking about emu farms in Canada. The memes about Eisen getting thunderfury were great too.

1 Like

Nightfall Battlegroup

Looking for the group of 29 twinks that played in the Nightfall battlegroup. We had multiple guilds spread across the battlegroup and supported weekly battleground nights for level 29s.

Hopefully trying to find the group that played together across the battlegroup.

Mauhdeeb - Gnome Mage Deathwing

2 Likes

Jaz, human pally from Immortal/Smile

our precious low pop server of Onyxia :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello, Back in the day I played on a Night Elf Hunter named Adoreathor, I think it would be cool to Reconnect with an old friend that played a human mage names Hajile! I cant remember what guild i was in unfortunately!

My name is Gimmilee (still is, I guess). Was a Dwarf warrior back in the day.

I’m looking for Alliance players that remember or were a part of a couple of my family member’s guild, The Stoppable Force, on Onyxia.

We were a small social guild that liked to do world pvp and sit by the IF auction house.

Exploit, 29 Hunter, Arygos
Special, 29 Warlock, Arygos

Not vanilla, but in Wrath!
Shinxy showed me this thread, already crazy to see Mauh’s name in it.

Hey everyone. I was Envy, human warlock of Insanity. I started off playing with the guild The Stoppable Force for a while before it fell apart. Looking for anyone who may remember playing with either of the two guilds. We’re rerolling for classic, and if you’re interested, contact me on discord at Envy#6450. :v:

3 Likes

Blessthis - human priest from KoZ. We transferred to Korgath late BC. Also played Judgethis(pally) and Pouncethis(druid).

The name was Tryanas( NE Rogue) – Anyone that just recognizes the name. Had so many friends :slight_smile: Miss you all!

Im pretty sure i still have that macro on my warrior :joy:

5 Likes

<=====Cuthroat
Hit me up on discord (dirt#6908).
Let me know if u fellas raiding again.

1 Like

G"day I am Ultramagnus the Warlock I was in guild Plague eventually after leveling and helping players .I am currently on Nagrand oceanic realm and looking forward too classic . see you all there .:grinning:

Good to hear from you man. No big raiding plans yet but trying to see how much of the old crew is still around. For some reason can’t add you on discord but see if you can add me ( Jaz#4540).

Ha I remember you jack, NSP and the spam in general. Good times

Hi Vorless here. I started Onyxia back in vanilla. Originally a twink at 19 bracket…attacked Onyxia’s guards in SW keep to level bow skill and leveled up…starting leveling more and this “twink” became my main. Maybe some of you have seen me around!