Only change I ask for

The only change I ask for is a really, really small one. Not something big that would massively effect how the games played, just a small thing.

The ability to see how much our stuff sells for without having to interact with a merchant.

All I am asking for so it is just a wee bit easier to know how much money I am gonna have after a trip to the vendor. Would help stocking up and figuring out my “shopping list” easier between grinding sessions.

Create an excel spreadsheet the first time you sell everything for what it sold for.

You’re welcome.

I wouldn’t be surprised if there already is an addon that’s been prepped for Classic WoW’s Addon API that already does this. If not, and it’s possible with the API, there will be. It should remain that way, too – and not baked into Classic WoW directly.

Contact the dev team directly then.

This. Actually a really, really good TODO app sized addon for anyone who wants to learn how to make Lua addons. Just use GetContainerItemInfo(bagID, slot) and lookup the item via an online API that has the sell price, or scrap all of the items into a db you distribute with you addon. Then you just need to add a small interface element that shows the price on mouseover.

What about as your rep goes up?

I got Auctionator from one of the links on this page and it puts the vendor price as well as an AH price on the tooltip… I’ve had it in beta since it started and have had no issues so far…

There’s already an addon for PS’s so there will for sure be one on classic.

There is an addon for classic that shows vendor prices for selling junk. Its called vendor price i believe. Checkout wow interface for classic addons.

Get the VendorPrice addon.