I cannot complete the Ongoing Activities quest in the Oasis.
I am able to interact with the Torn Up Earth, and Collect Data, but I picked up the Watering Jug, and the item seems to have vanished, meaning I cannot water the plants.
I abandoned the quest, and accepted it again, but it automatically assumes I have the Jug, and will not spawn a new one for me to use, even though I have checked my bags thoroughly for the original quest item.
EDIT: Relogging caused the jug to finally spawn in my inventory.
1 Like
Same out here can’t finish the quest.. how is this still bugged even after maintenance tdy ???
I just picked the quest up . First 3 steps went smoothly. Fast and easy, However i noticed the water Jug part gives me the error that it requires a K’areshi plant. Even though my character is literally STANDING on top of the plant. When I click the plant, it gives a timer saying waters of plant at rest inevitable in motion… By going over towards the SLATEBACK ALPHA , the water JUG is usble. Quest complete.
1 Like
Bugged again, or still, take your pick. Moving to the Slateback Alpha did not help.