One of the worst Arena and Mythic classes

Remember when being a pure DPS meant that you were actually going to be able to compete with other DPS. Looking at the leaderboards for Arena and Mythics, you have to look really hard to find a Warlock. How can all three specs not consistently be viable and hybrids are always topping the leaderboards?

It’s just sad. Our ramp up is the worst in the game by far. I’ve never really played Demo but Affliction and Destro are so bad. Affliction DoTs are terrible and Chaos Bolt cast time is insanely long for the damage it does.

Pure DPS with 3 of the lowest DPS specs in the game.

5 Likes

I think I’m going to start complaining about how paladin and shaman are unbalanced against each other and how radically unfair this is for the faction specific classes

2 Likes

Don’t forget about racial spells for Priests. Fear Ward OP.

1 Like

Did you think this was a TBC post?

No but blizzards balancing around pure vs hybrids went extinct around the same time.

Whether they should balance them differently is a different argument that can and should be hadm I may even be on your side. But they openly don’t regard them as different so the distinction between hybrid and pure dps is about as relevant as the distinction between the horde and alliance only classes. Utterly non-existent and a straw man argument.

1 Like