One more chance

We can hope. My question is, will we even know about it? Nobody knew Afrasiabi was fired until someone noticed a change in his LinkedIn profile. Blizzard said nothing about it. Will they keep quiet about these upcoming terminations as well?

2 Likes

This ship has a course set firmly for the rocks and they are full speed ahead. They aren’t even trying to address the issue, they’re going to act like it’s not a problem and try to legal weasel their way out of liability.

May all the decision makers go down with the ship.

While the Lawsuit is ongoing I am pretty sure that will be the case.

It is the same reason they have been silencing employees on twitter. They do not want to bias a Jury Pool.

We will know for sure by the next x pack.

No he wasn’t .

He was the creative director . The person in charge of creating the ideas that the devs put into the game.

And look how the ideas he came up for Shadowlands turned out.

But your OP has “there have been many firings” like it’s already happened. That’s why I was asking. Now you’ve backtracked and said that it will happen in the future from all this drama.

See the difference? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

I may have revived some false information with the scandal on everyones mind rumors are flying like crazy. I fixed it in my first post.

Employee termination absolutely costs a company money.

Where was this reported? Thanks

Afrasiabi the main guy involved in the Scandal is in charge of coming up with ideas for Blizzard this includes story.

Uhh who was fired?

It was not in the media but Blizzard silently fired Afrasiabi who was the main perpetrator in the scandal.

I was hoping something came out about Ion and they fired him.

1 Like

No but very likely in the end of this Ion will be pressured to resign or he will not be able to get away with what he did before.

Oh, ok. So a while back… Think as long as Danuser is ‘narrative lead’ the lore keeps getting flushed down the pooper. Thought you meant they canned him at first.

Supposedly Afrasiabi was the reason Sylvanas story was the way it is all because he was upset that a story line involving Garrosh he suggested got vetoed. Which considering what we know today I am glad it was.

Show me literally any proof this happened. “I heard” proves nothing.

Next time read the whole thread.

Why would I? Your thread is boring and full of literal, actual lies to support your own narrative. If you want to whiteknight for Blizzard, fine, but don’t make a bunch of crap up to try to justify it. It’s embarrassing.

I am not “White Knighting” I am literally saying that if Blizzard screws up the next expansion I will be out the door.

Has it honestly come to this …that even hoping that the game will become better will get your branded a “White Knight” or a “Blizzard Shill”.