One more chance

Now the scandal has been in the news there have been firings in Blizzard and several players left. However some of us are defending the game.

As for myself I have chosen to remain behind for now if you are going to ask why let me explain.

I admit that Shadowlands is lost as an expansion however the person in charge of suggesting what should be in an x pack has been fired and likely more firings are to come and with new people taking those places then this means the next x pack may be much better than what we have had recently.

I bet you are wondering why I do not just unsub and resub when the expansion drops. The Truth is that this potential for WoW to come back means nothing if the game shuts down before the new x pack releases. Hence why I am still paying Blizzard in the hopes they can recover.

That is why I have chosen to remain as I am waiting to see if the next x pack will be better. However if it turns out to be more of the same I may decide to pack my bags and finally bid this game goodbye.

I ride high into the sky on my giant Maldraxxi fly.

#maldraxxus
#draenei

It does kinda help that I live in a small city in Australia and for some reason connecting to anywhere overseas gives me worse latency than the typical Sydney/Melbourner/Brisbaner

1 Like

Well I am part of the RP community and we still have a few willing to stay.

2 Likes

This time,
Gonna do my best to make it right.
Can’t go on without you by my side.
Hold on.

Shelter,
Come and rescue me out of this storm.
And out of this cold I need someone.
Oh, why? Oh, why? Why? Why?

If you see her, tell her this from me.
All I need is

One more chance at love.
One more chance at love.
One more.
One more chance at love.
One more chance at love.
See. One more.

One more chance at love.
One more chance at love.
One more.
One more chance at love.
Alright.
One more chance at love.

Searching
For that one who is gonna make me whole.
Help me make these mysteries unfold.
Hold on.

Lightning
About to strike in rain only on me.
Hurt so bad sometimes it’s hard to breathe.
Oh, why? Why?

If you see her, tell her this from me.
All I need is

One more chance at love.
One more chance at love.
One more.
One more chance at love.
One more chance at love.
One more chance for love.

One more chance at love.
One more chance at love.
One more.
One more chance at love.
One more chance at love.

And I would walk around this world to find her.
And I don’t care what it takes. No.
Why?
I’d sail the seven seas to be near her.
And if you happen to see her,
See, tell her this from me

One more chance at love.
Yeah, yeah.
One more chance at love.
Tell her this from me.
One more chance at love.
Yeah, yeah.
One more chance at love.
One more chance at love.

One more chance at love.
One more chance at love.
Loving you.
One more chance at love.
I can’t stop.
One more chance at love.
Loving you.
One more chance at love.
Yeah, one more.

One more chance at love.
One more chance at love.
For love.
One more chance at love.
One more chance at love.
Yeah, I can’t stop.

One more chance at love.
One more chance at love.
Loving you.
One more chance at love.
I can’t stop.
Loving you.
One more chance at love.

I can’t stop.
One more chance at love.
Loving you.
One more chance at love.

I can’t stop.
One more chance at love.
Loving you.
One more chance at love.
I can’t stop.
One more chance at love.
Loving you.

Is there a list somewhere? I haven’t heard of any high-profile firings since this whole thing blew up in their faces.

3 Likes

Normally I would give this a heart but you not only have an illegal name, it’s a celebrity whose real life opinions are yucky.

Didn’t ask

First of all, firing people doesn’t cost Blizzard money so of course they were willing to do that. Meeting the demands made by current employees will cost Blizzard money, so they hired a union busting law firm to come in and make sure that current employees learn to accept their working conditions.

1 Like

I literally do not care as much as you may think.

I’m just riding this thing out. If it crashes and burns, so be it.

3 Likes

Didn’t report your illegal name but I guess I could. Although it does seem appropriate for you.

Didn’t ask.

1 Like

You realize you don’t have to ask me anything in order for me to reply, yeah?

1 Like

The only possible firing I know of was last year and that was the preemptive removal of Afracosby

I do know that the guy in charge of story has been fired and one of the biggest gripes of WoW was its story.

Didn’t ask

1 Like

Ah a 3 year old- got it! I hate to do the “oh it’s a human pally of course” it does seem to apply here.

I don’t see anything about the guy in charge of story Steve Danuser being fired and the previous person in charge of it Chris Metzen retired some time between WoD and Legion .

Wasn’t Afrasiabi in charge of story?

That was over a year ago. And while yes, Afrasiabi was definitely part of what’s been uncovered, that doesn’t count as “many have been fired” because of this scandal. I was asking about names, and all you can provide is the guy who was fired in 2020?

Be careful making claims like “have been many firings” when it’s just your speculation, all I’m saying.

1 Like

I heard a lot of his team was fired as well.

But even so there will be a shake up in the comapny and I am pretty sure there will be more firings before this is over.