One Button issues Raid Demo ST

I noticed one button is ok for mythic + for Demo warlock, but complete Donkey for single target and raids. I can manually output decent numbers but if one button is used for one pulls out wrong pet, but even after swap is over half less damage. So 250-300k+ manual, 95-100k if wrong pet used that it tells you, and 150-160k if using correct pet. but still half the damage output. And yes using all the cooldowns when Im supposed to. I see people in game complaining but no comments in a while in forums or if the Blues even notice. I can log into every other class and use one button and be competitive. It’s to much of a difference to not notice. I don’t always use it but I’m a combat vet with a damaged hand and sometimes I need to use it on the bad days.

The difference isn’t 50~60k dps using the wrong pet.