One (1) Slightly Anxious Tauren Seeking RP/Social Guild

Hi WrA! I server transferred not too long ago so I can get into RP (which I’ve still… been a little too shy to jump into in earnest, but I want to change that!) and I would love to know if there are any RP/social-focused guilds who would like a new friend along for the journey :relaxed: IC, my Arrameas would likely gravitate to majority Tauren groups, but I could be swayed by others if I can find some appropriate reasoning for her story! She’s mostly a blank slate right now outside of her core personality/family history, so I’d love to work on building that out.

All that aside, I’d love to make more friends/potential RP connections here generally. I’m a casual player at best, so I limit my time in-game, but I’d like to make the most of the social aspects since I find that most rewarding! My bnet is arrameas#1250 :tea:

11 Likes

Welcome to WrA, friend!

3 Likes

Thanks so much!

Welcome to Wyrmrest! We’re so glad to have you here!

On Sundays at 6:30 Server Time, the Wolfmane Tribe hosts a Story Circle in Bloodhoof, near the large bonfire where Kodos are sold. All different people gather, tell a little story, and there is some light RP before/after.

This is a great way to get to know people, and even if you’re anxious (like me!), it’s nice to just sit and be a part of something.

I’ve found the best thing to do is to find faction events posted here on the forums and show up and RP! The best thing you can do is put yourself forward, and everyone here has been so nice to respond in kind. I’ve attended both Alliance and Horde events and have had a great time. People love cows!

Wishing you the best <3

:cow:

6 Likes

Wolfmane Tribe are my go to for Tauren recommends. Here’s an event they’ve put on for a few months now. And be sure to check out the sticky up top for other guilds and groups. Welcome to the server!

6 Likes

Yes, I’ve been recommended the Story Circle! :slightly_smiling_face: What time does it usually go until, since 6:30 is usually when I’m in the middle of dinner things.

It’s good to know that folks love cows as much as I do, hehe. Thanks so much for the warm welcome and suggestions, Fauxliage! Maybe I’ll see you around <3

4 Likes

It usually depends on how big the crowd is - sometimes it goes until 8:30, sometimes it ends a little earlier. I’ve seen crowds of about 5-8, and the other day it was about 20! People always come and go, it’s easy to filter in through the back and find a nice seat.

The people on this server are absolutely lovely. I also recommend 🔖 [Bookmark] Roleplay Event Calendar

It’s so helpful and lets me know what’s going on! Hope to see you tonight, and if not, another time when you’re available!! :cow:

6 Likes

There’s also Mulgore Mondays! A great chance to meet other Tauren roleplayers! Wolfmane Tribe comes up yet again! :smiley:

6 Likes

Some friends and I have begun standing up the new Mendwalker Clan. We are a peaceful group that travel the continents seeking any that need aid in the form of spiritual, medical, magical, or even if they need something simple as far as food or conversation. You dont have to be a healer also. Just anyone wishing to do good for the Horde. Feel free to send a message to Tuukar or Hotoh in game. Welcome to a truly awesome server. Cant wait to see ya out there.

4 Likes

This sounds like just what I’m looking for; I’ll definitely send a message your way!

3 Likes

Finer Things Guild is a purely social and casual guild if you wish to just have a circle of good friends.

1 Like

One of the tauren guilds I’m aware of is the Skyheart, they’re very nice. Find them out there

3 Likes

Welcome to the server! WRA is truly a great one. I have been rping here for about 8 years now. There are a lot of great people. I hope to see you in the rp soon!

Thank you all for the love! We try our best to do right by our members and by the server.

And lastly I would like to say that Taina and the Skyheart Tribe are also really great too. I have several friends over there. Plus they along with the Sons of Varok co-host Mulgore Mondays with us. Bringing the Roleplay back to Thunder Bluff!

5 Likes

I will shamelessly plug the Southfury Watch. Not Tauren-exclusive, but has a Warcraft 3 feel / theme. Kalimdor races. Based in the Barrens - very focused on defending the people and maintaining the territory. Led by a Tauren.

Thank you for your consideration for a non-Tauren exclusive guild.

5 Likes