On the Topic of Banning GDKPs

So LFR was created for funnsies? No it was added to increase participation.

I’m sure you believe that bud.
:rofl:

well i’m giving this a chance but i already know i very likely wont enjoy the game, so i probably will cancel my sub.

There is no correlation between raid participation and subs. Some people decide to not raid and thats it - they still play the game.
Wrath and retail have a rather low raid participation yet both are printing money

Yep we knew you are.

See you on Feb 8th when GDKPs are banned.

This not an opinion lol.
They care about money. Raid participation gives them no money. Sub gives them money.

retail’s activity with the highest amount of population is mythic plus, which is basically a five man raid.

GDKPs are still banned on the 8th BTW.

sure, ill level up and give it a shot but i already know that i wont enjoy the game very much, then i will cancel my sub.

Don’t think that m+ is that much more popular, but sure i give you that, but what about pre m+ times?

Sure you will, after you hit 60.

the next phase is only 40…

whether or not i enjoy myself on the journey to 40 will decide if i come back or cancel my sub

Believe whatever you wanna believe bud. If you think raid participation isn’t important to blizzard… you’re wrong, factually. When did I say it had anything to do with subs… with the sub you still get era, retail, wotlk and this…

Can you even enjoy a game without gdkp

I know next phase is 40.

You won’t cancel your subscription until you hit 60 no matter what happens.

people cancel their subs to wow all the time… not many people stay subbed permanently to this game.

1 Like

This is still not an opinion. They can’t give a f about raid participation. Mythic raiding has no raid participation yet they put so much effort in it.
All that matters is: are you subbed or not or in other words to make it more easy for you: DO YOU GIVE THEM MONEY.
Unsub if you’r unhappy with the gdkp change. That will matter more than you not raiding.

I’m telling you FACTUALLY you’re 100% wrong. Nothing to do with opinion.

Now you’re trying to use “mythic raiding” stop while you’re behind. Raid participation, period. It matters, no matter what you say… you’re are wrong, period, not up for debate. They care about raid participation… but go ahead respond again with something equally moronic as your previous takes. I’ll be back to laugh at them.

you have to look at the numbers of LFR, normal, heroic and mythic raiding.

mythic raiding does have a smaller participation but blizzard makes alot of money from it during the publicity from Race to World First at the beginning of every season.

Normal and heroic raiding though has quite a high population.

There are countless numbers of guilds in every region that raid normal and don’t go into heroic, same as there are countless numbers of guilds that clear heroic and don’t enter mythic.

many heroic/AOTC guilds dont enter mythic because they don’t want to recruit 20 people and prefer to raid in a smaller group.

if mythic raid was a flexible size like heroic and normal, we’d likely see more mythic raiders.

I just checked for you and looks like GDKPs are still banned on the 8th.

Ah yes delusional as always.