On the Topic of Banning GDKPs

blizzard does care about raid participation…

blizzard spends lots of money developing raids, so they want to make sure that lots of people engage with it.

if many people weren’t engaging with the raids, they would start to reduce the budget for raiding…that, however, has not yet happened.

well i am giving my feedback here prior to the removal of GDKPs.

then when I try the game, i can give proper feedback regarding my personal experience in the game without GDKPs.

So, pot meet kettle, again? You’re clueless and it shows.

You have given it already you can leave now.

Cringe but didn’t expect anything from a pro rmt player but whatever

I have shown you real example in retail that they don’t care about raid participation and you still don’t understand it?
They. Do. Not. Care. About. Raid. Participation.
You are a sub. Do whatever you want with your sub. If you want to raid, sure, if you want to pick flowers, sure.

If you’re unhappy with the gdkp change you have to unsub. Instead of raiding you go do bgs means nothing for them

i am allowed to give my feedback. earlier i provided feedback that i agree with the OP that the loot agency granted by GDKPs for players unwilling or unable to join a guild is very positive.

i, then, quoted a blue post which confirms blizzard understands that is a positive outcome from GDKP

I also provided my feedback that it allows players a new option for earning gold if they only enjoy raiding.

I have another thought to share before phase 2 goes live without GDKPs:

When players are happy with the game and don’t feel forced to do other activities (that they don’t enjoy), the players are more likely to stay subbed. If the players are constantly feeling as though they fall behind without farming gold from herbing/mining/etc, they would be more likely to just stop playing the game to take a break from it all.

but if im not raiding, i wont be playing season of discovery because that is all i enjoy. so if i don’t raid, then i will be cancelling my sub.

i would like kindly and politely say a genuine thank you to everyone here tonight who participated in this lovely conversation because it gave me the opportunity to share all of my thoughts regarding GDKPs.

I welcome any further discussion that you may want to have as it will give me a further opportunity to reflect on the GDKP situation and, in turn, share any further opinions I should develop during that time.

so, please, I hope you all have a very lovely evening tonight and want to wish you well :slight_smile:

That is good. That is a meaningful way to give feedback (unsubbing). Most people won’t tho.

I mean, I didn’t expect anything but an unintelligible :troll: when I engaged with your idiocy… of course I was right about that, anyone dumb enough to think raid participation isn’t important, isn’t gonna be too bright.

When you finally understand that blizzard cares about your money and not the content you do then we can start having a discussion. Until then, get to know businesses.

well that is what we are here for, to give our feedback.

i would like kindly and politely say a genuine thank you to everyone here tonight who participated in this lovely conversation because it gave me the opportunity to share all of my thoughts regarding GDKPs.

I welcome any further discussion that you may want to have as it will give me a further opportunity to reflect on the GDKP situation and, in turn, share any further opinions I should develop during that time.

so, please, I hope you all have a very lovely evening tonight and want to wish you well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Keep providing me with more proof of how wrong you are about raid participation.

1 Like

Oh man, some people are just hopeless cases.
The fact that you’re still so arrogant while i provide facts and you provide nothing but opinions is sad. New generation i guess

I’m arrogant because you’re too dense to see the reality of raid participation being important?

Edit: LOL, what facts?

No you’re just arrogant because you lack brain capacity. A bit different unfortunately

My man, I hate to break this to you… but you’re on an island alone on this argument.

Go find someone who actually agrees with you, that isn’t your alt.

Ah yes, just that this is not an opinion but a fact. God you’re an actual hopeless case.
Why isn’t blizzard releasing cata when wrath had an alltime low raid participation? Because running wrath now still gives them money and many people are levelling not raiding.
Why is Blizzard investing so much effort into balancing and changing mythic raiding while it has basically no raid participation in retail? Because the whales that do mythic raiding are important for the game.

For them its all just money. They cant give a flying f about what you do or not. If you’re subbed and not raiding they don’t care.
The fact that people still don’t know that in 2024 is concerning.

You’ve given our feedback and GDKPs are still banned.

It’s not changing before the 8th.

How long before you understand this?

I think the understanding part is really lacking here

Im merely politely presenting my opinion, thank you for your feedback.

it was lovely having this discussion.

enjoy the rest of your evening, my friend :slight_smile:

Trying to use a raid in it’s late end phase… mythic raiding and other bad examples.

Talk about just taking an L. You should get some rest and relaxation.

We’ll talk again another time, when you’re prepared with an argument that isn’t born of ignorance and anger.

Toodles!