On the Topic of Banning GDKPs

Devs said they’re paying attention, additionally the customer support button directs you to the forums so I’m doing my due diligence.

No its not. Blizzard is not some therapist that decides based on a feeling towards something.
The gdkp will stay or even expand when it reduces botting and rmt

blizzard expressly stated that they want to hear feedback on this experiment.

The feedback they care about is botting and rmt. Poor little soul

It’s not going to be cancelled before it’s even implemented so the feedback isn’t useful at all at this stage.

The change is 100% happening no matter how many posts you make.

that is not what the Blue post stated

blizzard will be taking feedback from players on both sides and determining if they want to allow GDKPs to return.

You conveniently removed the part where they will revisit it LATER in the season.

Not today, or before the 8th.

LOL

You think I didn’t see your edit.

This is called PR my little guy. You say that to make people believe they care about you.
They care about facts: does it work or not

does the blue post say anything about restricting feedback until February 8th?

Does the blue post say they will change it before the 8th?

No, it specifically says LATER IN THE SEASON.

Which you deleted from the quote so you don’t look bad.

and if the facts show restriction doesn’t work, GDKPs will return.

LATER IN THE SEASON if ever.

I doubt they will return ever.

1 Like

well the blue post expressly acknowledges that GDKPs do serve a positive purpose in the game

There is a small chance that they return it a some point sure. But if you believe that gdkp does not have an immediately impact on gold buying and botting then… idk how to open your eyes

the restriction hasn’t yet been implemented, there is no data showing whether either side is correct here.

You are not going to accomplish anything by spamming about a change they said is happening and won’t be reversed (if at all) until later in the season.

We are talking months not days bro.

1 Like

You can check gold prices on third party websites. You have your data there.
The prices are already changing because people that buy in advance have cancelled it lol

i am allowed to give my feedback to blizzard as blizzard stated that they would accept feedback.

this is a public forum and i’m here to let blizzard know that i believe GDKPs are good for the game because it allows players agency over their loot progression without being tied to a raid or set schedule, just as the blue post acknowledged.

i would like to provide my feedback that i agree with the blue post’s statement here.

You’ve given it already.

You are now spamming.

1 Like

It also allows rmt