On Premades

you were not alone, it was considered a massive failure and hardly anyone used it. the only positive it had was that it was built in so you didn’t have to download or run any external programs but that still wasnt enough to make people use it.

1 Like

That makes sense. I remember teamspeak and vent. Maybe when it was first put in I tried it once and it was so bad I just never tried again. I also quit the game shortly after wotlk release so if it got better I wouldn’t have used it.

horde dont wanna premade av

GG

This is not about one faction or the other. Both horde and alliance premade.

am sure ally could premade vs premade av

These forums are absolutely ridiculous.

1 Like

dude has never done mythic+ in retail. some of the hardest content in the game there is done without anyone knowing each other at all. randoms from different servers in voice. a +22 in retail requires MUCH more coordination than a random bg in tbcc does.

You mean a raid where loot is gained at the end of it where class balance is taken into account, gear is relatively equal and everyone wants to finish the instance for the best rolls? Wow how could that be any different than a random one off bg where 2 people want to afk, 4 people just want to road fight people with friends and half of the remaining half are in greens getting two shot. I wonder………

Sorry for helping to derail your post. Some people are dumb and I can’t help myself.

yep. you haven’t done it. try to join a group as a holy priest and see what happens. lol "balance.’’ just like in pvp there are favored classes. some comps can’t even complete certain dungeons because of how tightly tuned they are. they also scale infinitely. it goes past the point where its literally impossible to beat. you cannot afk a +35.

I knew you were ignored for a reason. You literally just argued for me. I also said class, not spec. But its okay I don’t have to see your drivel anymore. You need a new napkin just as a heads up.

Yeah it was. Patch 2.2

I’m ok with premade matchmaking. I argued a bit bifferently in Classic because of issues like botting but ranking is no longer a thing so it’s fine here.

I agree with this too. I love premade vs premade games even to the point where I would transfer a char to play in a premade.

You always have people here who claim that nobody likes to play in premades and it’s all about pug stomping. These people do not seem to understand that some people like to play BGs strategically. The same people state their opinions on every topic and refuse to acknowledge that anyone else thinks differently. Only what they think on any topic is correct. It’s a really annoying personality type and multiple posters on here fall into it. :frowning:

1 Like

Everyone is pretty much asking for rated battlegrounds which is in retail. Random battleground is just that. If you happen to get into a bg random team vs random team and you get farmed at the gy so be it.

But to have a premade using voice chat and doing nothing but farming players at the gy and pug stomping makes people not even want to que up.

Not happy with that than play retail and do rated battlegrounds.

Nah how about we have BC. That’s what I’m paying for.

spread the news Horde PREMA DISC - HhjNSfMk

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.